Alexandra going to outlet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed that the alexandra bags no longer have their own section on the Coach site and i could only find them by searching. Are they going to the outlet any time soon?

2. ^My SA told me some of the colors are being deleted - and new colors are coming in. I would guess they'll be October floor set - since this month is focusing on Sophia. She said Alexandra did well -

3. Coach deletes bag really fast don't they.

4. gotcha, ok thanks!

5. actually, this may be a dumb question, but when it's a delete does that mean certain colors are going to the outlet? (the deleted ones)

6. bump

7. #8 Sep 24, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    I saw metallic silver Alexandra at outlet this week at 30% off!!! The metallic silver is extremely amazing with light blue lining and detailed rolled shoulder straps. It seems to have a hint to patent which makes it more durable. I hope more colors arrive.:yahoo: I really like the many different ways you can carry it as a satchel, hobo, shoulder bag and crossbody. It's like having 3-4 different styles in one!

COACH METALLIC LEATHER ALEXANDRA
    Style 15280
    11 3/4 (L) x 10 1/2 (H) x 5 1/4 (W)

Attached Files:

8. Yes I saw 15280 today @ my outlet too.

it's a beauty but i don't know if i can carry the bag without worrying about getting any scratch....

it was only 30% off... i had to think about it.
    if it was 50% off............ probably it's in my closet now. :graucho:

9. I bought the metallic Alexandra at my outlet in Sevierville, TN today. It was 30% off plus we have the 25% off Breast Cancer Awareness coupons. I got her for $208!!

10. Congrats!!!

11. The metallic Alexandra was at the Lebanon outlet too. I didn't buy it because I just bought my metallic Maggie....but it is a beautiful bag!

12. wow... wonder if the alexandras will still be hitting the outlets for the next 2-3 weeks.. does anyone know.??? that is the soonest that i might be able to the hit the outlets.

13. I was told they arrive at my outlet this Wednesday along with Brynne. So I would think you still have time to score one.

14. most of outlets should have alexandra this week.