Alexander Wang (t) dress which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have t by Alexander Wang shirts that I really love.
    I kinda like these dress version ones. I'd wear it with leggings or skinny jeans with sandals.
    Does anyone own this?
    :smile:
    Which one looks more chic and stylish?

1. Black

2. Nude

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. I have the boat neck version in gray and I just love it. I wear it with leggings or as is. I'ts really versatile. I would choose the black over the nude though just in case you feel like wearing it on its own just so you don't have to worry much abut underwear showing through.

3. I prefer the nude version. :yes:

4. I like black:smile:

5. black!

6. I love them both, but the nude stands out to me, you just better wear a slip with it so that no one gets a free show!

7. Black!

8. I love them both and think they're both chic and stylish. I would consider what's in the rest of your wardrobe. If you don't have a black dress, I'd probably get black. But if you have plenty of black dresses, I'd go for the nude. Another thing I'd think about is that black dresses are easier to find than a nude colored one.