Alexander Wang Sweats..

melissab

Jun 26, 2008
Hey ladies! long time no see!!! I'm curious as to whether anyone has snagged these Alexander wang sweats?? any info they can give me on the fit would be awesome ;) and maybe pics of you guys wearing them??

Really like those! Sorry I don't own a pair but if you really want them I would try ebay or calling the major dept stores and having them do a stock check all their locations for you. I'm sure theres a pair out there somewhere!

Ooo, I really like those first ones!! They're higher waisted!! I'm curious to learn more about these as well -- if anyone ends up buying a pair (and/or already owns one), I'd love to see pic and hear all about them!!

maybe its just me but that last pic makes the girl look like she has a.............. package??? the crotch really looks like that of a guy to me. sorry. Dont love them at all.

These look cute on the models, but I'm always a little wary of how something that gets a lot bigger at the hips and thighs will look on real people.

that's where I need more room - I can't wear things that are straight up & down with no room for hips or a rear end. They look really comfy and I like the tighter ankle cuffs

maybe its just me but that last pic makes the girl look like she has a.............. package??? the crotch really looks like that of a guy to me. sorry. Dont love them at all.
she's got them pulled down too low - it looks like they're higher waisted, which is I really like. I hate when things are cut low/short in the front - they tend to ride up and cut into my "privates"!!:shame: These actually look quite comfy. where is that pic from?