Alexander Wang stud bag inspired?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't like those bags at all, and not sure that the actual designers section is the place to post an inspired thread, but who knows...

2. Which AW bags are these supposed to be inspired by? Other than using studs I don't see any resemblance. Everyone is using studs right now anyway. PLV bags owe more to Thomas Wylde, Be&D, and Proenza Schouler's PS1, IMO.

3. Yeah, guess it was the studs I was reacting to. I thought they were pretty unique to wang - guess I was wrong.

Sorry I annoyed anyone in this subforum -- I'm outta here!

4. Yeah, guess it was the studs I was reacting to. I thought those particular ones were pretty unique to wang - guess I was wrong.

Sorry I annoyed anyone in this subforum -- I'm outta here!

5. Hey hun, i don't think you annoyed anyone (well not me anyway) but was just wondering what the rules were with regards to starting threads in designer sub-forums about inspired bags of said designer...maybe a mod can clarify? :flowers:

6. Hmm, I don't see any resemblance with AW except for the studs. I can say only the bag in this pic is a little PS1 inspired.

7. Aw, I don't think you annoyed anyone! I've seen "inspired by..." threads in other subforums. It should be fine!

Lots of brands have been using those kinds of studs lately (they're kinda look like oversized Bal studs right?). Of course, since A.Wang made them iconic you can't help but think that he had some influence.