Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Spring 2011 Bags and Colors

I really like the Kirsten tote and satchel however it's suede and given the unpredictability of the UK weather, it's not particularly feasible to carry suede bags! I think I'll just wait for one to go on sale, but I'm intrigued to see the sizes and weight of them. Your thoughts?

I've seen the new Rocco colours and I think they're gorgeous, but I don't think I need a third in my collection! Although the patent leather ones are pretty awesome. If you've not seen them, click here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=313930&id=63263972393

i just brought home the patent leather rocco in that red..it's sooo gorgeous in person...the red is really a brick red, when the light hits it, it's just soooo lovely...

will try to post pics soon!!!

i'm surprised you haven't already bought one susan lee!

I'm in love with this one

2vxrvh3.jpg

i just brought home the patent leather rocco in that red..it's sooo gorgeous in person...the red is really a brick red, when the light hits it, it's just soooo lovely...

will try to post pics soon!!!

i'm surprised you haven't already bought one susan lee!

Me too betty! :hugs: I do love that Brick color-dont know if I could rock patent but isnt there a regular leather brick one?

lizmarielowe-TY! Love that color too! UGH and I though only Balenciaga was addicting........