Alexander Wang or Camilla Skovgaard Wedges?

dollsjen

O.G.
Apr 22, 2009
Hi ladies, I need your help deciding which wedges I should go for. I have been looking for a perfect pair of wedges for months now and had came across these two - Alexander Wang Eliza Cutout Wedge and Camilla Skovgaard Chain Cross Strap Wedge. They are both a lil bit unconventional, and it seems that I would be comfortably able to walk in them(which is really the most important aspect). I just couldnt decide which one is more attractive to you ladies, and since I have never tried a pair of Alexander Wang or Camilla Skovgaard, I'd love to get some reviews of these two brands(ie. if their footwear sizes run true to size or not, so I know if I should order my usual size)

BIG THANKS!!

Alexander Wang

dh8fw1.jpg

2mg039x.jpg

Camilla Skovgaard

2iqeb6a.jpg

142d99k.jpg

Last edited:
I think Wang is more everyday wear, while Skovgaard is more edgy. but I don't know if both of them will be classy enough to keep for years tho. Indecisive personally really sucks if u know what i mean :confused1:

I think Wang is more everyday wear, while Skovgaard is more edgy. but I don't know if both of them will be classy enough to keep for years tho. Indecisive personally really sucks if u know what i mean :confused1:

Then wait to find something you really love - the pair you just gotta have!!

I adore wedges but I'm not won over by either of these, though I definitely prefer the Skovgaards.