Alexander Wang on the Outnet.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Does anyone know which season this Alexander Wang dress is from? Also this top and this dress.

Generally, how old is the stock on the Outnet? I can't seem to recognise them, and I'd like to see if I can find them elsewhere but the ambiguous names make it a little hard to find.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

2. Unfortunately the links didn't work for me, it said the products weren't available?

3. Are you in America? The links are for the international site. Sorry, should have specified.

4. The first one I'm not so sure, most likely SS2013, the second one is surely SS2013 as cutout was a big theme in that season.

I would say stuff on theoutnet especially in the just-in section are usually very recent, can be as recent as the previous season. I spotted a lot of things from AW2013 on there with very good discounts. At the moment most of the new items seem to come from SS2013 as it is the Spring now.

I personally think it's a very good site to get Alexander Wang stuff (If you live in the USA I guess there would be better ones, I'm speaking from a UK perspective) as they seem to have a lot of stock and are constantly updating, but a lot of items are of limited availability especially bags so if you really want something you have to be fast. I've seen quite a few Alexander Wang items get sold out within a day of posting.

5. I never heard of this site. Do they sell authentic

6. Yes, it's an "outlet" for Net A Porter.