Alexander Wang Kori protector

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi stumbled across this thread and hoping someone can help. The koris were my first designer shoe purchase and I haven’t worn them as yet . Can anyone who owns a pair advise how they’ve held up over time? Did you use a protector / have a cobbler insert soles on the bottom? Any advice is appreciated!

2. Hi Emeri18! Sorry I didn’t see your post earlier...hope you’re enjoying your Koris. Great choice - they are my favourite shoes of all time! I’ve had mine for about 4 years now and have worn them a TON - even walking around Manhattan on vacation for 8 hours solid and they were so comfortable.

I didn’t put a protector on the leather initially but have regularly used a conditioner to touch them up. The leather has held up great.

I also didn’t put soles on initially but have discovered they really are necessary to extend the life of the boots. My main suggestion is to have a cobbler add Blakeys to the heel. Maybe it was my gait but the back of the heel wore down quickly so by the time I took them to a cobbler he had to add almost 1/2 inch to the heel. And the Blakeys are preventing the same thing from happening again.

My Blakeys are metal which creates a tapping sound when I walk but you can get hard plastic ones too.

Hope this helps!

90650381-DB93-4CE4-A2A8-EB30F2D86C91.jpeg

3. I’ve had mine for 3-4ish months and have worn them quite a bit when I first got them in the spring. I didn’t do anything to treat them and they look good. I haven’t had them long enough, but now considering putting leather soles to the bottom as they are a bit slippery.