alexander wang donna hobo - i missed it :(

Apr 23, 2006
it's back!!!! i just saw it!!!! ugh. i've seriously been obsessing over this bag for weeks, and even more the last couple of days. i can totally picture myself wearing this bag non-stop...but more than $700?? one of my rules is that if i'm still obsessing over something after 24 hours, i MUST get it LOL, so....

MiuMiow

O.G.
May 6, 2008
I like everything this man does, that bag looks so dreamy, I wish he'd make it over here but alas still the great unknown...

mellibelly

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Los Angeles
I have the black chain shoulder bag and the leather is so squishy, I love it. One thing that's bothering though is the price increase. I bought mine from shopbop last year when the bags first came out for under $600. Now the same bag is $725! Also, they are made in China.

I actually saw a donna hobo at my shoe repair shop and it was beautiful and bigger than I expected. It's a lovely bag...did you get it? It's sold out again!

Apr 23, 2006
i still see it there - i'm getting the hobo in "bone" - i added it to my cart, but i can't get it until friday. i don't use credit, and i'm waiting for a big check to come in!!! hope it's still there!!!! i'm dying for it.