Alexander Wang Alexander Wang COCO Duffel Album. Celeb+TPFer modeling pictures!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2008
It all started with demicouture's purchase & thread 'Alexander Wang COCO duffle bag' & well, it got the most of us ;)

That thread started as a discussion which later turned into a search thread and many of us who purchased and fell deeply in love with the bag began posting photos as well. Well, to keep that thread more based on searching for and discussions, I am making this thread for those of us who just want to post photos and comment, etc.

Feel free to post photos of you+your Coco and celebrities+their Coco or sightings!

This shall be the AW COCO ALBUM!

As of now, this bag is known to be SOLD OUT (although some TPFers managed to find it in stores such as Saks, Neiman's or Barney's. ShopBop has been sold out and restocked and sold out over and over again, but please refrain back to the main thread if you are looking for one.

As seen on Mary Kate Olsen, Kristen Cavallari, Ashley Tisdale, Rihanna, and Sarah Jessica Parker!

Season/Collection: Fall 2009

Details:
* 12"H x 13"L x 4"D.
* 4" strap drop.

Price: $850

I'll post the first modeling picture:

I bought the Coco as a gift for myself for my 19th birthday. Here I am taking him to dinner with me:

372452lookbook.jpg

Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch, Dress: American Apparel, Necklace: Forever21, Ring: Vintage

YAY! you started a picture thread!:yahoo:

I will post up when I get a chance. I haven't taken any pics out with
my coco yet.:shrugs:

BTW, you look great with you coco!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.