Alexander Wang Alexander Wang COCO Duffel Album. Celeb+TPFer modeling pictures!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo2p.jpg
photo3mo.jpg

My LOVe:heart: xxxx not allowed

Attachments

• Image256.jpg
    Image256.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Image251.jpg
    Image251.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 150
  • Image236.jpg
    Image236.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Image203.jpg
    Image203.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:

missKAILI, this photo is gorgeous. Ugh, I think the brass hardware is the best on this bag.

Anyways, I could see why you wouldn't think it's that pebbly from your other pictures :sad: I mean, on a scale from 1-10, what is it? Just take your time and think about it! Keep it if you :heart: it, that's all I'm going to say.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!!!

missKAILI, this photo is gorgeous. Ugh, I think the brass hardware is the best on this bag.

Anyways, I could see why you wouldn't think it's that pebbly from your other pictures :sad: I mean, on a scale from 1-10, what is it? Just take your time and think about it! Keep it if you :heart: it, that's all I'm going to say.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!!!

I would say it's probably an 8ish. I'm thinking I shouldn't be so picky. After I tried it on with a few outfits I really do LOVE it. One side is definitely more pebbly than the other, but yours is like that too, right?! Bottom line is that I love it and am already planning on the grey w/ silver studs :graucho:. After a few month ban, that is. I've been buying up a storm!

Status
Not open for further replies.