Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Brenda Zip Chain leather bag

Miss Luana

Just go for it
Dec 28, 2007
Hello all,

Just wondering, am I the only one still in love with the Brenda Bag ? It seems that its Rocco everywhere and no Brenda.

Is this bag dépassé ?

Thoughts ?

I was thinking the same as you. Doesnt seem like the brenda is to populare in here. I am lusting after one. Thats what brought me in to this subforum.

And I would so like to see modelpictures with the brendabag :biggrin:

yeah..sorta..i think that it's mostly just denim transfer from when I wear it. I really want the black one though since its a polished leather and it wont show the dirt. but I love that bag.

Ok, dont laugh, but I just bought a Rocco ! :smile: I wanted the Brenda but it was sold out. I'll wait for a re-stock and then get a Brenda. I love the fact that its small yet roomy and you can wear it messenger style. I still have a lot of love for it. More than the Donna.

Im just wondering if the chain strap on the Brenda is a big No No for longer hairstyle...? I can see my hair getting all tangled in it.

Im just wondering if the chain strap on the Brenda is a big No No for longer hairstyle...? I can see my hair getting all tangled in it.
No it's not a problem at all. I have hair down to just above my lower back and I've never had a problem with it getting caught :smile:

About the Brenda in general, I still love it! It's what got me paying attention to Alexander Wang. I love that it's versatile and a good size (for me anyway, I don't like giant bags) I do notice that not many AW fans like it though but I don't know why. Personally I really don't like the Donna because I hate hobos and totes

A fellow blogger I follow just got a white Brenda on eBay and was able to get rid of all of the dirty marks and stains that she purchased it as with the Magic Clean Eraser!
Also, she says it's super roomy (bigger than she expected) with enough space for her Canon DSLR!

I think I might have to get one...

Reactions: Eripp
DSC_1536.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_08062.jpg

not great pics but best i can do to help you guys out. i had bought one and sold it because the straps annoyed me like crazy, every time i threw the bag in the car, the straps fell down and got stuck on everything.. which is the main reason why i let it go.. though looking at this picture, i sort of want it back in black haha

cinnabun4chu: That is nice pics. I am sorry to hear that you have sold it.
I think the denim looks great on you!

lmelanie: Yea, I was thinking the same. A black one would be great. But in another thread it looks like its gonna come a dark wine like colour that looks divine!

I have only seen aw-bags in reallife once. Its only in Oslo they sell them here. So I am still in a learningprosess.
Please share more of your brenda thoughts :smile:

DSC_1536.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_08062.jpg

not great pics but best i can do to help you guys out. i had bought one and sold it because the straps annoyed me like crazy, every time i threw the bag in the car, the straps fell down and got stuck on everything.. which is the main reason why i let it go.. though looking at this picture, i sort of want it back in black haha
Thanks for the great mod pics ! I love your style ! May I ask how tall you are?

No it's not a problem at all. I have hair down to just above my lower back and I've never had a problem with it getting caught :smile:

About the Brenda in general, I still love it! It's what got me paying attention to Alexander Wang. I love that it's versatile and a good size (for me anyway, I don't like giant bags) I do notice that not many AW fans like it though but I don't know why. Personally I really don't like the Donna because I hate hobos and totes

Im not in love with the Donna, its small for a hobo. Anyways, on me, it looked off... A Brenda is in my near future but theres the small Ball messenger, same price, that is quite nice too. Decisions, decisions!