Alexander Skarsgård

Here’s an ad for HBO Max which includes some Godzilla vs. Kong footage.

Apparently, the trailer for Godzilla vs. Kong has gotten more views than any other recent blockbuster trailer (even more than The Batman)!

I am really looking forward to seeing Alex as Nathan Lind, it will be nice to see him play a ”hero” for a change, after he’s played a bunch of villains. And he looks quite handsome as Nathan.

BTS pics shared today (March 2, 2021):

030221-a.jpg030221-a02.jpg

zekeanders
I thought the future would be cooler.
Director of photography, Matthias Königswieser quietly waits before the next take... meanwhile Alexander Skarsgård regales tales of love & squalor in between setups.

Promo pics shared today (March 2, 2021):

Alex-KDM-1.jpg

kdm_monsters
GODZILLA VS KONG
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures
(L-r) EIZA GONZÁLEZ as Maia Simmons. ALEXANDER SKARSGÅRD as Nathan Lind, REBECCA HALL as Ilene Andrews and KAYLEE HOTTLE as Jia in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ action adventure “GODZILLA VS. KONG,” a Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary release.

Alex-KDM-2.jpg

kdm_monsters
Foto: Chuck Zlotnick
(L back-r) ALEXANDER SKARSGÅRD as Nathan Lind, REBECCA HALL as Ilene Andrews and KAYLEE HOTTLE as Jia in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ action adventure “GODZILLA VS. KONG,” a Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary release.

Alex-KDM-3.jpg

kdm_monsters
ALEXANDER SKARSGÅRD as Nathan Lind in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ action adventure “GODZILLA VS. KONG,” a Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures release.
COPYRIGHT: © 2021 LEGENDARY AND WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GODZILLA TM & © TOHO CO., LTD.

Last edited:
Claes Bang recently did an interview where he discussed The Northman.

”As inspiration for this film, Robert has found the very old Danish saga Amieth, which is what Shakespeare read and turned into Hamlet. It’s also the inspiration of this. The ‘Northman’ is Amieth, who Alexander Skarsgard is playing. I am the king’s half-brother and I want the throne. So I chop the king’s head off and steal his wife...”

Reactions: Santress