Alexander Skarsgård

BTS pic from filming The Stand shared today (January 19, 2021):

Alex-Chris.jpg

christinewild_ You’re about to really get to know this guy this week… are you watching???Seriously - goofing around and relentlessly feeding this guy on set was so much fun. Such a smart, focused and brilliant human. Brought some European flavour and belly laughs to set - that this Balkan lady so needed.#thestand.

+ Some Alex in the promos shared today:

Also found here:

Last edited:
BTS pics shared this morning (January 21, 2021):

kat.mcnamara “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” - William Shakespeare

#THESTAND New Vegas is back - and it’s bloody good. Episode 6 streaming now @cbsallaccess !

012121-Alex-kat-2.jpg012121-Alex-kat.jpg

Throwback photo also shared today:

Alex-thecrusher007.jpg

thecrusher007 What a happy memory from the @sagawards!
Congratulating one of my favorite actors moments after his big win.
He called me his Swedish friend the rest of the night and made me speak to him in Swedish so I could practice my skills. He kills it in every role he takes and is a genuinely great guy.
Hej hej Alexander! Hur mår du! Jag bor här nu!

#alexanderskarsgård #sagawards #memories

Last edited:
Rebecca Hall, star Andre Holland and producers Margot Hand and Nina Yang Bongiovi, will join Indiewire editor Kate Erbland to discuss Passing. Passing is premiering in Sundance’s US dramatic competition during the first week of the festival. The panel discussion will stream February 1 at 7:00 pm eastern time.

Passing is getting attention, the two female leads and Rebecca Hall made the latest cover of The Hollywood Reporter. It’s a very interesting interview with director Rebecca Hall.

BTS pics shared this evening (January 31, 2021):

Akex-B-1.jpgAlex-B-2.jpgAlex-B-3.jpgAlex-B-4.jpgAlex-B-5.jpgAlex-B-6.jpgAlex-B-7.jpg

breetoelay
Alexander Skarsgård beside his amazing silicone replica head for Stephen King’s The Stand on @cbsallaccess made by the talented crew at @schminkenfx Myself and @geoffredknap applied a ✂ scissor stab blood rigged neck prosthetic on Alexander for the gag (you can see the tubes coming out the back of his neck), with @holland_miller on the blood rig. The dummy head was used for a close up of the stab done with the real scissors, and a cut off pair of gag scissors fit into Alexander’s prosthetic.

Some oldies but goodies recently shared on instagram:

Alex-paulwhartonstyle.jpg

paulwhartonstyle Flashing back to a fang filled and fun #Saturdaynight hang out in #Rome with these wild ones @rexdanger @therealyesimak @_teresachantal_ & @anthonyferrarany #RememberingBeingOutInTheWorld #StayHome #TrueBlood ‍♂️

Alex-amesinlondon.jpg

amesinlondon Alexander Skarsgård

‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Premiere, London.
05/07/2016

#alexanderskarsgard #tarzan #biglittlelies #trueblood

Alex-alandelrosario1231.jpg

alandelrosario1231 #goldenglobe #afterparty #fbw #flashbackwednesday #alexanderskarsgard #actor #trueblood #tvstar #tarzan #handsome #menstyle #menswear #mensfashion #fashiondesigner #artist #styleblogger #fashionstyle #redcarpet @alexander_skarsgard

Last edited:
BTS pics shared today (February 4, 2021) plus a few more from the photographer's website:

Alex-mjonf.jpg

mjonf BTS #AlexanderSkarsgård @alfaromeousa @zekeanders

Alex-zekeanders-1.jpg

zekeanders Home under the sky.
Pre-Covid times on set with phenomenal talent like Marc Forster (director), Alexander Skarsgård (actor) and a slew of skilled artisans. Making cool ****!
#behindthescenes #setlife #commercial #productionlife #bts #setphotography #commercialproduction #vsco #filmmaking #commercialphotographer #losangeles #hollywood #rakish #hollywoodland #dtla #leica #leicadlux #canon #canon5dmarkiv #blackandwhite #bnwphotography #worklife #monochrome #blacknwhite

AR1.jpgAR2.jpgAR3.jpg

Promo pics shared today (February 4, 2021):

020421-Circle-1.jpg

020421-Circle-2.jpg

020421-Circle-3.jpg

thecircleopens Some more stills from The Stand (Episode 1x08). Be mindful that some of these photos contain SPOILERS.

Last edited: