Alexander Skarsgård

Alex looks really good in these recent pictures. I love the longer hair!

This article gives a few more details about Godzilla vs Kong:
“Chances are Alexander Skarsgard’s geologist will play a central role, given his character will seemingly be placed in close proximity to Kong.”

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/godzilla-vs-kong-prequel-comic/

He does look really good in the recent photos.

I hope that GvK gets released this year, but the reality is trying to figure out where we'll be in terms of the pandemic is hard. Will we be in another lockdown? Or will people have figured out social distancing by then and be better prepared for another wave? So we don't have another total lockdown?

heard that tuva novotny is dating Alexander Skarsgård
Published July 23, 2019 at 7:09 AM
Actors Alexander Skarsgård and Tuva Novotny were seen in Ica Aspo in Karlskrona this weekend, writes BLT.
Ica shoppers bought this weekend when Alexander Skarsgård and Tuva Novotny entered the store. They are known to both Swedish and international film audiences.
The visit has become the main topic of discussion among the islands, but it is not known what they did in Aspo.
Some seem to believe that the Actors were at the wedding, and others visited Johan Wester from the comedian duo HippHipp, who has a summer cottage on the island.
According to the BLT, they should have bought anyway - a can of mustard.

Oooh, they bought mustard, it totally means they're dating!

Being somewhat serious, they could be dating, or not, or somewhere inbetween.

I hope that GvK gets released this year, but the reality is trying to figure out where we'll be in terms of the pandemic is hard. Will we be in another lockdown? Or will people have figured out social distancing by then and be better prepared for another wave? So we don't have another total lockdown?

Yes, Covid-19 has created so much uncertainty in the industry. There are two major movies with July 2020 release dates (Tenet and Mulan) but they may still be moved, release dates are still in a total state of flux. It is impossible to know what will happen with November releases and if some movies will be moved to accommodate others which were supposed to come out in the spring or summer.

I also really want to see GvK this year but like you said, who knows what will happen?

All films have ceased filming (not just The Northman). It is a very difficult time for the industry. Theatres and studios are losing tons of money and there is so much uncertainty.

Reactions: aussiefan

Along with Facebook alexander skarsgard one claims that speculation is true. Although there is no evidence.. Wdw tuva novotny is married

I most certainly do not mind at all if Alex and Tuva are dating. It's quite the opposite. It's almost everyone else who seem to be going bananas over even a simple rumour of them together.
would you think alex wants a younger woman and a british woman, as he has said many times in the press and someone interview .. i don't want to argue about this british woman

Ah, the possibility that Alex may have a new girlfriend is bringing the 'newbies' out.

would you think alex wants a younger woman and a british woman, as he has said many times in the press and someone interview .. i don't want to argue about this british woman

No, he actually hasn't said he wants a younger British girlfriend many times in interviews. Again, much of what he says in interviews can be very sarcastic, and in terms of his personal life, probably deliberately misleading.

And WDW is hardly an authoritative source.

Is he dating Tuva? As I commented earlier, who knows? Maybe yes, maybe no. Perhaps we'll find out eventually. Or perhaps they'll just continue to hang out in large groups while actually being on a date, just to confuse the fandom.

Reactions: StarrLady
Ah, the possibility that Alex may have a new girlfriend is bringing the 'newbies' out.

No, he actually hasn't said he wants a younger British girlfriend many times in interviews. Again, much of what he says in interviews can be very sarcastic, and in terms of his personal life, probably deliberately misleading.

And WDW is hardly an authoritative source.

Is he dating Tuva? As I commented earlier, who knows? Maybe yes, maybe no. Perhaps we'll find out eventually. Or perhaps they'll just continue to hang out in large groups while actually being on a date, just to confuse the fandom.
This was just Facebook with alexander skarsgard speak ask freely On the site that rumours began to rumor and since they were last year Aspö tuva and Alex They were there together, and they thought they'd read somewhere at the wedding and some john wester at the cabin. Imbd says tuva living lives in Copenhagen, Denmark