Alexander Skarsgård

An oldie but goodie from TIFF 2018 shared today (October 5, 2022):

Alex-leaflady.1989-1.jpg

leaflady.1989 Throwback - Alexander Skarsgård at TIFF 2018 for The Hummingbird Project. Alex was so charming & lovely! Was totally a surreal moment #TIFF #TIFF18 #AlexanderSkarsgard #TheHummingbirdProject #Zoolander #KillYourDarlings #GenerationKill #LadyGagaPaparazzi #StrawDogs #Battleship #TheGiver #TrueBlood #EricNorthman #Zoolander2 #TheLegendOfTarzan #Mute #BigLittleLies #TheStand #GodzillaVsKong #Succession #TheNorthman #Atlanta #Throwback

BTS pic from filming The Northman shared today (October 5, 2022):

Alex-polly.mckay_inksandglue-1.jpg

polly.mckay_inksandglue When people asked me what ‘The Northman’ was like after I’d been to see it, my response was and still is ‘it’s a BIG film!’ There is literally no other way to describe it. It packs a punch! It really should only ever be viewed on a cinema sized screen!! This film was our covid 2020 job. We started 1 week of prep before the world shut down in March 2020. We thought we would be back 2 weeks later but how little we knew of what was yet to come! We resumed shooting in June 2020 and no one really knew what it would be like to navigate our way through a huge and demanding film shoot during a pandemic. Like all jobs it was an adventure. We were up mountains in sideways rain and gale force winds and knee deep in mud and wet sand and crashing waves! We were lead by our uber talented designer @maralynsherman who had the mammoth task of creating and driving @roberteggers.director creative vision. @stef.pellegrini who steered us through and kept us right and the massively talented and fun team that bonded together during the most difficult period in history to make a film! @carmeljackson_mua @michelle.maxwell.hairartist @baldwin_junior_ @miss_orlaithw @j_thompson_86 @saoirsemcgreevy_ #thenorthman #thenorthmanfilm #thenorthmanmovie #thenorthmanfilm #onset #onlocation #onlocationshoot #filmmakeup #sfxartist #hairandmakeupartist #roberteggers #anyataylorjoy #alexanderskarsgard #nicolekidman #northernireland

Last edited: