Alexander Skarsgård

I managed to watch the first 3 episodes of The Stand. Here are my thoughts:
It was better than I expected. I enjoyed it and it’s well acted. I read some complaints about the fact that it’s not always in sequence which could lead to confusion if one hasn‘t read the book. Well, I haven’t read the book and I have had no trouble understanding everything. I actually like the way it’s been laid out.
It‘s very timely and remarkable how much real life has imitated art with COVID-19. Luckily, the current pandemic is not killing 99% of the population like it does in The Stand. However, some of the parallels are incredible to watch. I also feel that the aftermath of how people are behaving in The Stand, like how the men chased Rita rings true and shows how people can behave if society falls apart.
Alex is working again with Nat Wolff and once again, I am really enjoying their dynamic. The scene in the prison was a highlight.
Overall, I am enjoying the series and looking forward to the ensuing episodes.

“It appears that Godzilla vs. Kong will be roaring for Warner Brothers after all. The studio is nearing a deal with Legendary Entertainment with respect to the release of Godzilla vs. Kong sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.”

”The movie will keep its May 21 release date in theatres, including IMAX, as well as HBO Max. Legendary will release the film in China.”

Absolutely Loved episode 5 ended with Blue Oyster Cult’s Fear the Reaper
All our times have come
Here but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain, we can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man
La, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la

The release date for Godzilla vs. Kong has changed!
Godzilla vs. Kong will be released both theatrically and on HBO Max on March 26, 2021 (instead of May 21). So it is now going to be released in a little over 2 months.

I am guessing we will get a trailer very soon then.

Last edited: