Alexander Skarsgård

After the initial euphoria, I am now very worried that the King series may be boycotted by viewers. Wherever the TV channel, CBS, promotes the show from below, there is an avalanche of comments from dissatisfied viewers over Amber Hart's participation. They openly oppose her permission to participate in the series and chant that they will not watch because of her. This is a very bad start. I was glad that this could be a top performance for Alexander, which would bring him new awards for next year. What do you think. There are an awful lot of protesters, all negative, because of Amber Hart. If this series does not gain the relevant audience, it will not enter the critics' rating at all. And television probably won't make a sequel like it originally thought.
I think you mean the actress Amber Heard who is in The Stand.

I wouldn’t worry too much because the internet tends to get a bunch of “critics” who are just very vocal and post a lot. I saw this posted on a big entertainment site and the reactions were positive with many saying they will watch it. And yet, as I just said, a bunch of posters on the internet don’t represent the general public in many cases anyways. I don’t think the general public cares that much that Amber Heard is cast in this. So I’m not too concerned. I don’t recall anything about a sequel being planned. Hopefully, Alex and this will get good reviews. With the current popularity of films like Contagion, I think this has a good chance of capturing the public’s attention.

Vanity Fair does a whole article on The Stand with new pics of Alexander Skarsgard as Randall Flagg:

Glad to see pics and info about The Stand.

Nice to see the new pictures and read the info. from 'The Stand'.

It does look like Alex as Randall Flagg will be an enigmatic character in this one. I can't wait to see him in the role!
I'm not sure if I agree that he is really only cut out to play the dark or bad, though. I think some of his best work has been where his character is multi-layered and very normal in scope to the story. That's why he's so talented in my opinion. He can immerse himself into a role so believably. I loved him in 'What Maisie Knew' and 'The Hummingbird Project', as well as many others. He was really well cast as Eric Northman in True Blood. I am excited to see him in both 'The Stand' and 'Godzilla vs King Kong' simply to see the differences he will bring us in each!

He's great at playing the baddie, almost too great, but he really can play most any type of character so I don't to see him typecast in Flagg/Perry Wright type roles.

I think you mean the actress Amber Heard who is in The Stand.

I wouldn’t worry too much because the internet tends to get a bunch of “critics” who are just very vocal and post a lot. I saw this posted on a big entertainment site and the reactions were positive with many saying they will watch it. And yet, as I just said, a bunch of posters on the internet don’t represent the general public in many cases anyways. I don’t think the general public cares that much that Amber Heard is cast in this. So I’m not too concerned. I don’t recall anything about a sequel being planned. Hopefully, Alex and this will get good reviews. With the current popularity of films like Contagion, I think this has a good chance of capturing the public’s attention.

I'm not worried about the series either. If it got terrible reviews I'd worry, but we're months away from knowing that.

75972293_3446627965366214_1227455782400697921_n.mp4

Hello thank you to Santress and everyone who posted Alex news. So happy Northman will start filming soon - sure we will see some photos from Ireland. I can’t wait to see that movie very excited fantastic director!
I believe The Stand will be well received as Stephen King is again very popular with all his tv adaptations on streaming services.
Alex is going to be very busy and that’s great :smile: more movies and lots of promos too :hbeat:
Alex looks like he has been in the sun quite a bit in the short video.:yahoo:

Hello thank you to Santress and everyone who posted Alex news. So happy Northman will start filming soon - sure we will see some photos from Ireland. I can’t wait to see that movie very excited fantastic director!
I believe The Stand will be well received as Stephen King is again very popular with all his tv adaptations on streaming services.
Alex is going to be very busy and that’s great :smile: more movies and lots of promos too :hbeat:
Alex looks like he has been in the sun quite a bit in the short video.:yahoo:
More like a party.

heard that tuva novotny is dating Alexander Skarsgård

Published July 23, 2019 at 7:09 AM
Actors Alexander Skarsgård and Tuva Novotny were seen in Ica Aspo in Karlskrona this weekend, writes BLT.
Ica shoppers bought this weekend when Alexander Skarsgård and Tuva Novotny entered the store. They are known to both Swedish and international film audiences.
The visit has become the main topic of discussion among the islands, but it is not known what they did in Aspo.
Some seem to believe that the Actors were at the wedding, and others visited Johan Wester from the comedian duo HippHipp, who has a summer cottage on the island.
According to the BLT, they should have bought anyway - a can of mustard.

Reactions: Julia_W