Alexander Skarsgård

Education
Alexander attended Leeds Beckett University in England to study English but stated that he did not study much and “had a blast” instead. He then joined Marymount Manhattan College in New York to study theatre.

In July 2011, Skarsgård received an honorary degree from Leeds Beckett University where he was formerly a student.

I’m going to have to disagree. I think he just hasn’t met “the one” and he doesn’t have to settle because he’s a rich good looking movie star. He knows he can get married later if he wants, he has way more options than other men. And as a man, he can have children later (an advantage that men have, not fair but true). Some men wish they were in his position but they don’t have his options.
But WHO women want" least" 9 Kids ( meaning Brit) If Brit IS his only options

He's not really going to limit his love interests to Brits. He just likes a dry, witty, self-deprecating sense of humor, which Brits often have. Btw this also defines his sense of humor. He doesn't really want 9 kids; that was just an example of his sense of humor.

Last edited:
BqRApIRgheO

As Audiogirl explained, he likes a certain type of humour. A non-British girl can have that type of sense of humour too (and he has dated women of other nationalities).

However, before the Stampede begins, there are two things to bear in mind. One: he wants to have "at least" nine children - "to beat my dad". And two: he is in no hurry to settle down. "I come from a huge family and I hope one day to have that myself. I'm not avoiding a relationship, but I'm also not Desperate for it. If it happens, it happens.

it happens if you happen to get married and get a lot of kids

And the 9 kids is more in jest. He means he just wants kids.

Since we people are so different in shapes, sizes, capabilities opinions and desires: out of 66 millions British people I'm sure he could find a number of volunteers to carry his babies, even 9. Just three sets of triplets and you're done. Before you run for the shovels, stakes or silver bullets : I'M JOKING....or kind of.

Buckeye: I guessed that he would spend Christmas with his family, but I was wondering about the location. I just realised that they probably stay at home, though, if the whole family celebrates together. His niece is still quite small to travel to exotic locations.
He looks very hawt in that uniform. He seemed to be a little tense between takes.

What a difference five year makes - actually not that much

Reactions: Julia_W
alex has often said that he wants to marry (this is still not happening)

I don't get what you are writing or your lack of understanding. People say they want or wanted kids or to get married but don't at the time or ever for various reasons. Maybe reasons you don't know or understand, but they are under zero obligations to explain them to your satisfaction. Him not doing things on some predetermined timetable appears to be a great source of weird concern for some posters. It is not as if he has one foot in the grave. People settle down (or not) when they are ready, not when you are ready.

No wonder the divorce rate is sky high.

LDG promo pics & video shared today (November 17, 2018):

drummergirlshow "An actress one day, a moralist the next." Do you believe what you see? #TheLittleDrummerGirl

Also found here:

drummergirlshow Truth/Lies. Reality/Fiction. The lines are blurred in #TheLittleDrummerGirl. Don't miss @AMC_TV's three-night event from Monday.

Also found here:

A LDG plug from SAG-AFTRA:

"I think no matter how dark I go, I have to find that darkness somehow within and make it feel real and connect to it." - Alexander Skarsgård Check out #Conversations with #AlexanderSkarsgård for his @AMC_TV show #LittleDrummerGirl https://youtu.be/ouWJescINck

DsOHwpXXgAMpNpL.jpg

DsOHw3mWkAAN1O_.jpg