Alexander Skarsgård

So does anyone know why Nicole wanted Alex for BLL? She’s quoted as saying she wanted him... do we know what it was she saw that made that decision? Eric?? Having a crush and wanting to be able to dry hump him and calling it work!!! :graucho::graucho:
She thought he was a good actor, and he was very tall, she’s tall and she said she needed an actor that could make her look small and scared.

Hey guys, quick reminder. . .
don't moderate each other please. This isn't a "fan thread" nor is it an "anti-Alex" thread. Don't like a poster's posting habits? Sweet! Put them on ignore :biggrin:
But the thread needs to get back to topic please; discuss news, gossip or pics of him and not each other. Take your personal issues to PM or please use our Ignore User function.

Back to topic please.

Thank you, note taken and also thank you for stating (maybe the first time ever?) that this is not an anti fan thread either, because tbh, lately it has looked as such, especially when compared with the other actor's threads on the forum :amuse:

Thank you, note taken and also thank you for stating (maybe the first time ever?) that this is not an anti fan thread either, because tbh, lately it has looked as such, especially when compared with the other actor's threads on the forum :amuse:
I know what you mean.

I mentioned what they were saying about Alex on a huge well-known entertainment forum, i was bringing over gossip about Alex. They do not worship Alex or any celebrities on that site. In fact, they can be very critical of celebrities on that site. Their comments about Alex and his appearance were positive. I never told anyone to worship Alex, I was just mentioning what people on that forum said about Alex. And one can see the response my post got. Are we only to bring over negative comments?

Last edited:
Hmmmm are Fares and Ulrich narcissists now? Maybe so and obviously all the rest of Alex's family and friends too.... :cool:

It's said, that the most peple has some narcissistic traits so in that sense you really are the company you keep. Unfortunately there are a lot of bullies among the Alex fandom/following and some of them clearly have narcissist behaviour or even narcississist personality disorder or who else creates hate forums for an actor who dates a woman you don't like? For these reasons I sometimes feel that I have to leave the fandom because I don't want to turn into a judgemental prude prune or a narcissistic bully.

Wow, there were quite many word "narcissistic". I hope grammar polices are not coming after me :P

Idk what to add to this. Honestly. People are now using the moderator’s post as a way to defend what the moderator is asking us to stop doing.
Yes, you can have your opinion, positive or negative. No, you can’t argue about each other’s opinions if you disagree with them.

And yet here we are. Was that moderator’s post confusing?

And I’m curious why they are following Alex in London all of a sudden. It’s not like they’ve been following him around, plus London is known to be less pap-friendly and more privacy friendly. So...why are we getting so many Alex pap pics?

Reactions: callan23
Idk what to add to this. Honestly. People are now using the moderator’s post as a way to defend what the moderator is asking us to stop doing.
Yes, you can have your opinion, positive or negative. No, you can’t argue about each other’s opinions if you disagree with them.

And I’m curious why they are following Alex in London all of a sudden. It’s not like they’ve been following him around, plus London is known to be less pap-friendly and more privacy friendly. So...why are we getting so many Alex pap pics?
His girlfriend put a GPS on him, then calls the paps.........I’m kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes exactly, I was thinking the same thing with the recent pap pics. Also I found it interesting that he wasn't wearing his usual hat/cap and sunglases like he often does (not always but very often) thinking they won't notice him, especially if he is travelling with a girl. They aren't just walking out of a short vip exit here either. It is the Pancras International station with hundreds of people around. There is a pic where they both seem to be looking towards the direction of the paps, maybe not directly but i think they saw it. But again Alex didn't look away or walk away trying to hide it and nor did he give his usual angry paps face. This just after he followed her IG. It seems to me that he is ok with this being known. I might even go so far as to say they want it to be known, maybe!

Reactions: loujono
Putting a few things together, I think a photographer has figured out where Alex is staying. Most likely in the Notting Hill or Bayswater neighborhoods. It could explain why he removed the call sheet photo from his Instagram. It wouldn’t take much to find the filming locations. Now that their relationship is back on, there may be a bit more interest in following him to get photos.

The paps in London used to be bad. Remember what Princess Diana lived through.

Putting a few things together, I think a photographer has figured out where Alex is staying. Most likely in the Notting Hill or Bayswater neighborhoods. It could explain why he removed the call sheet photo from his Instagram. It wouldn’t take much to find the filming locations. Now that their relationship is back on, there may be a bit more interest in following him to get photos.

The paps in London used to be bad. Remember what Princess Diana lived through.
He’s not staying with her? Doesn’t she live in London? Or would that be to easy for the paps to find him?

Reactions: loujono and Julia_W