Alexander Skarsgård VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the chick wack, i also check out the news but i like askars.net better. yeah she does like to throw the vinger in the eyes. like in the face *****es. that blows.

she is practicing for the big times.

Obviously you haven't been on the other forum much or you would understand how much disappears from there. Besides, all forums are censored to some degree, even this one. Even here your posts.

As for who talks to whom, I don't think anyone here can say for sure, that is if they are who they say they are. And saying you are in contact with someone could mean you just want to stop the chatter that appears like on JJ site. I mean, that is crap. I read some crap about Allan Hyde on another site (I run a fan site for him) about him and Alexander. I would so ban that stuff. :shrugs:

Obviously you haven't been on the other forum much or you would understand how much disappears from there. Besides, all forums are censored to some degree, even this one. Even here your posts.

As for who talks to whom, I don't think anyone here can say for sure, that is if they are who they say they are. And saying you are in contact with someone could mean you just want to stop the chatter that appears like on JJ site. I mean, that is crap. I read some crap about Allan Hyde on another site (I run a fan site for him) about him and Alexander. I would so ban that stuff. :shrugs:

I realize that you can't totally get away from censorship on a forum but I like a place that is a little more lax and lets you speak a bit more free.

JJ is just garbage... that place could use some toning down.

What are they saying about Allan and Alex?

No i am not on alot of forums, there are too many, i understand censorship, you have to keep the horse in the stables. i get that. i have also been censored by Swanky it's cool it's her job. i really don't mind but what the ladies were saying that she would censor them and not the others that's called favoritism no! just saying.

has it gotten so bad that Alex is letting his fansite talk for him a bit sad but who can really blame him some of these chicks are crazy i wouldn't want to speak to them either.:P

you know even if Alex said something about it. it wouldn't stop the chatter people love to gossips, and the interenet is the best place to do it. no one can see you or know who you are. you can be as bad or has nasty as you want without an issue, truth means very little to some people of the public these days. i take everything as a grain of salt.

if people want to censor ban or what ever. it is their site do what you must.

so i guess i couldn't speak on your site??? :nuts:

they should so ban JJ his site is so toxic the hate on there makes Bin laden cries. it's horrible, i mean come on already that place needs censorship.

Last edited:
I realize that you can't totally get away from censorship on a forum but I like a place that is a little more lax and lets you speak a bit more free.

I think it's sad, that posts are censored here(or every where else). Freedom of speech!!! But there are a lot posts, which are very aggressive. The system at jj, where the "bad" posts are hidden, but you are able to see them per click, is ok for me and free speech.

I think it's sad, that posts are censored here(or every where else). Freedom of speech!!! But there are a lot posts, which are very aggressive. The system at jj, where the "bad" posts are hidden, but you are able to see them per click, is ok for me and free speech.

Oh I totally believe in freedom speech... hence why I don't post in most places.

I just understand that forums retain the right to censor negative or bashing comments if need be. This forum is much more lax than others.

Well this site isn't dedicated to one person nor does it rely on a person to give them even irregular info. So for that reason I can see why some fan sites, FOR ANY ONE, might want to tone down what is basically just gossip.

Won't repeat the crap about Allan and Alex. Think the worst you'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.