Alexander Mcqueen Scarf Thread

dotcomgirl--where did you find that wonderful pink scarf?! I need it so badly!!!!

I just got my grey scarf with navy skulls from the Saks F&F sale; I'm wearing it today. I'm obsessed ... all I can think about it how to get another one!

Man...I saw that AMQ was excluded so I didn't bother. Then I noticed all the scarfs were gone. Good for you! That color combo sounds divine

I can't control my excitement, My very first mcqueen scarf was the red lips scarf, And unfortunately I took it to paris and thought it would be safe in my hotel room but it went missing and never got found.

So I found one on ebay and picked it up for £95, I'm so so so so happy, when it comes I will post a picture of my scarf collection that has significantly grown since my first.

I just can't contain my happiness
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yay! So happy for you. Can't wait to see a pic. I don't think ive seen this one. Sounds amazing

Never assume. The RTW was excluded but the accessories aren't (scarves, jewelry..).:graucho:

Yeah well...I usually go for it but this time I couldn't really be bothered. Maybe if I saw a color combo that I NEEDED lol...I would have given it a try. I'm usually the queen of discounts...know all the tricks. I thought about it and forgot about it...oh well there's always next time :smile:

Yeah well...I usually go for it but this time I couldn't really be bothered. Maybe if I saw a color combo that I NEEDED lol...I would have given it a try. I'm usually the queen of discounts...know all the tricks. I thought about it and forgot about it...oh well there's always next time :smile:

I hear ya, I took a look and (thankfully) there was nothing I HAD to have. That hasn't always been the case. The SFA F&F has contributed to my stash more often than not :P.

Brennamom said:
I hear ya, I took a look and (thankfully) there was nothing I HAD to have. That hasn't always been the case. The SFA F&F has contributed to my stash more often than not :P.

They were eligible for this Saks F&F, the one I was thinking about disappeared quickly.

2vv25hk.jpg

my scarf collection. finally got my lips scarf back, Obviously not my exact one, But close enough. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm obsessed with some of the new ones, And I'm constantly looking but I won't buy anymore for a while unless something catches my eye.

A few new additions... Rose pink, violet and pink shells...

Attachments

• image-61785235.jpg
    image-61785235.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 797
  • image-2249063771.jpg
    image-2249063771.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:
Lead/blue silk and my pashminas white/black, dk blue/lt blue and lt pink leopard, magenta leopard silk

Attachments

• image-3622662389.jpg
    image-3622662389.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 788
  • image-2215438587.jpg
    image-2215438587.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 778
  • image-2995651787.jpg
    image-2995651787.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 789
Last edited: