Alexander McQueen Novak - Deals?

mobilejenni

May 17, 2009
I am planning on hitting up my local outlets (Saks, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus) in search of an Alexander McQueen bag. I have seen some pictures online and I really like the shape and look of this bag so far. Has anyone had luck finding deals on the Novak? I saw a thread where one TPF'er found a Novak at a Saks outlet, but her post was dated 2008.

Thanks for any info / help you ladies can provide!

I've seen them come by my local TKMaxx, as well as the McQueen outlet here. You may want to give them a call as they usually have a few of them in and I'm sure they will do an international mail order.

There are a couple of the fall styles that should be part of the 40% off sale that starts tomorrow in the boutiques. My SA Samantha at the Vegas store would be happy to help you. She sent me a photo of two Novak bags that she has in stock and that will be part of the sale for 40% off the original price. One was a black studded Novak (on the website for $2265 original price) and one was a black tweedy looking Novak that is not on the website so I don't know the price.

Samantha Boykin ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, Las Vegas (702) 369-0510

You can call the other stores too to see what they have.