Alexander McQueen fall items 40% off!

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
I finally checked out. Wow that is so interesting your not having any problems. I even tried Firefox and I still kept getting kicked out.
I changed my mind and got the Angels and Devils scarf. YAY!

Feb 20, 2008
Thanks for sharing this info! I just called the Vegas boutique and got the Leopard Skull Pashmina Scarf! :yahoo:

queengrenadine

i'm overpriced :/
Oct 23, 2008
just left the nyc boutique. as kt1981 mentioned, no more angel and devil scarves...but they do have the golden angel scarf (which i picked up - it's STUNNING in person), as well as several of the alexander the great lion scarves. i didn't check for leopard. happy shopping :smile:

IrisVegas

Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
I just went into the store (Im fortunate enough to live right by it). Matthew helped me as always (he was my SA forever ago at Marc Jacobs and is now the manager at the Vegas store). They dont have very much left but they still have a few leopard scarves ::amazing:: and some really fantastic bags. I bought a spiked NOVAK bag. It is AMAZE-BALLS! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
They have incredible shoes too but didnt have my size in anything.
I work right by the store if anyone wants me to check anything. Matthew told me that they went back and forth with corporate about the Leopard scarves and finally decided to mark them down. I just wish they had more!
I.

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
I just went into the store (Im fortunate enough to live right by it). Matthew helped me as always (he was my SA forever ago at Marc Jacobs and is now the manager at the Vegas store). They dont have very much left but they still have a few leopard scarves ::amazing:: and some really fantastic bags. I bought a spiked NOVAK bag. It is AMAZE-BALLS! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I.
If that Novak is the studded one I'm thinking it is that is one HOT bag!!!!!!

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006
Has anyone contacted the LA store today? I tried this morning but the SA said he'll call me back but never did. I bet they are swamped. The scarves section on the online site is now pretty low---alot of the items are erased so I wonder if the morning online orders will go through!?!?! Has anyone gotten a shipment confirmation from their online orders from today yet?

IrisVegas

Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Iris-

Did you see any of the leather wrap skull bracelets? NAP is sold out.

Thanks!
Hi Sara!
I didn't. Im at work now - Ill swing back buy on my way out and check. Or just call and ask for Matthew. Im sure he'll tell you. Lawchick posted the number earlier.
Otherwise Ill update in about 6 hours. :smile:
I.

creighbaby

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
What did the leopard scarves retail for? I don't see them on saks or the AM site to compare prices.

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
just ordered one from vegas ..hurry up ladies if you want leopard I ordered one and samantha said they only have 3-4 left now..

IrisVegas

Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
If that Novak is the studded one I'm thinking it is that is one HOT bag!!!!!!
Sorry LawChick!
I missed that! (Sneaking of to Purseblog at work! :nuts:)
Thank you so much! I am SOOOOO excited about it. Ill post pics later. I was torn between this and another and think I made the right decision. My girlfriend bought a Novak last spring, and I fell in love with it! It is just so damned chic! I did an insta-swap (stuff out of my Marc into my Novak on the sales floor!) - tacky but in this case necessary! :P
You girls ever do that? LOL
Anyways! Thanks for the love!
I.