Alexander McQueen fall items 40% off!

Dec 18, 2007
California
You're welcome! I'm so happy for you creighbaby and baggirl37! Please post if they do ship!
And DCBlam - thanks for the happy dance! Lovin it! WOOT WOOT!:happydance:

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
You're welcome! I'm so happy for you creighbaby and baggirl37! Please post if they do ship!
And DCBlam - thanks for the happy dance! Lovin it! WOOT WOOT!:happydance:

OMG....I just got here and for whatever reason, checked on the link you provided and voila....ordered as well........keeping fingers crossed that it's for real!!!! Than, I can join you in the WOOT WOOT dance!!!!

So.....I see that they list the color as Black/Ivory.......OR is it Grey????
I really don't care!!!! LOL.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
OMG....I just got here and for whatever reason, checked on the link you provided and voila....ordered as well........keeping fingers crossed that it's for real!!!! Than, I can join you in the WOOT WOOT dance!!!!

So.....I see that they list the color as Black/Ivory.......OR is it Grey????
I really don't care!!!! LOL.

WOOT - my order now shows as shipped.....
Has anyone got theirs to confirm if its grey OR is it black/ivory????

Dec 18, 2007
California
WOOT - my order now shows as shipped.....
Has anyone got theirs to confirm if its grey OR is it black/ivory????
DCBlam - first off WOOT back at cha! See chemistshmemist's description here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-ward...-mcqueen-chat-and-share-thread-664427-19.html

"my catacomb scarf arrived in the mail tonight! It's so beautiful! The blacks and the greys just look all silvery and just-the-perfect-quality-of-sheerness. Oh, and it's bigger than I thought it would be -- ordered without reading the description, hehe.

I almost want to get a second one for a friend!"

Mar 10, 2007
USA
Is it still available by any chance? i clicked on the link but it redirect me to straight to the homepage?
I don't think they meant to leave that up there. I got a 404 error and a redirect too, and I had clicked on it (and it was available) when the link first went up.

I think the ladies who ended up with the scarf for that price were lucky...I don't think AMQ meant those to be on sale.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
DCBlam - first off WOOT back at cha! See chemistshmemist's description here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-ward...-mcqueen-chat-and-share-thread-664427-19.html

"my catacomb scarf arrived in the mail tonight! It's so beautiful! The blacks and the greys just look all silvery and just-the-perfect-quality-of-sheerness. Oh, and it's bigger than I thought it would be -- ordered without reading the description, hehe.

I almost want to get a second one for a friend!"

thanks babe ^
I ADORE grey....but with my Stone Angels scarf, I really don't NEED another grey. I was hoping for Black/Ivory.....we'll see!

I don't think they meant to leave that up there. I got a 404 error and a redirect too, and I had clicked on it (and it was available) when the link first went up.

I think the ladies who ended up with the scarf for that price were lucky...I don't think AMQ meant those to be on sale.
Yup. They had this mistake happen before so they try to close the loophole once it's discovered. You can always call Adrian Levy directly (800-307-3150; choose the option for internet orders) or Chad from the Las Vegas store (702-369-0510) who's terrific - they were able to find some stuff for me after it was no longer on sale and even honored the sale prices. :biggrin:

Dec 18, 2007
California
Yup. They had this mistake happen before so they try to close the loophole once it's discovered. You can always call Adrian Levy directly (800-307-3150; choose the option for internet orders) or Chad from the Las Vegas store (702-369-0510) who's terrific - they were able to find some stuff for me after it was no longer on sale and even honored the sale prices. :biggrin:
Thanks Schnauzer for the info! It was great that AMQ honored the sale price... as other retailers merely cancel your order on the spot.

Thanks Schnauzer for the info! It was great that AMQ honored the sale price... as other retailers merely cancel your order on the spot.
My pleasure! Also, I should've mentioned this before but Chad is a lot more interested in helping than Adrian in my experience - when I first started ordering from AMQ, she wasn't exactly the nicest individual but after I racked up a few thousand in sales, she became much friendlier :biggrin: I recommend going to Chad first unless it's an internet order thing