Alexander McQueen fall items 40% off!

BlushResponse

Dec 31, 2010
UK
Just quickly, the Matches sale (http://www.matchesfashion.com) ends in the next few days, and there is a promotional code for an extra 20%: lastchance20.

Have fun!

SchnauzerCrazy, that bag is fabulous! Congratulations.

ChemistShmemist, love the print on that waistcoat.

kerosundae, I hope you love the pashmina. I have got so much use out of my Stone Angels chiffon scarf already.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
eep! Sorry super late reply, this week has been absolutely craaazy!

Anyway, here are pics of the fox fur print waistcoat :d it's a little hard to take clear pictures (only had my phone camera with me), but the print is just gorgeous and subtle at the same time!

Now if only i could find the matching pants for it, i would be quite over the moon! :graucho::graucho:

handsome!!!!!!

Jan 30, 2011
New Awwlins
Hello everyone,
I want to pass on the contact information of an SA at the Las Vegas boutique. His name is chad: Chad.Stickle@us.alexandermcqueen.com and his number is 702-369-0510. He is super helpfull. I spoke to him once and mentioned what I was looking for and her remebered and sent me an e-mail for the item. I'm sure he can help you too.
Thanks for the information! I've been kicking myself for not buying a "God Save McQueen" scarf and am now searching. I found one on eBay but sent an email to Chad to find out if they maybe have more stashed away... Anyone know of any being sold?

318Platinum

"Alexander McQueen"
Feb 3, 2011
Louisiana
WHEN I CALLED, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, NYC TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY SELLING SPRING ITEMS! THEY NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION, BUT YOU SHOULD CALL THEM ANYWAY TO FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. 212-645-1797 MCQUEEN NEW YORK

I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, BECAUSE I DIDN'T! :pout:

Jan 30, 2011
New Awwlins
Hello everyone,
I want to pass on the contact information of an SA at the Las Vegas boutique. His name is chad: Chad.Stickle@us.alexandermcqueen.com and his number is 702-369-0510. He is super helpfull. I spoke to him once and mentioned what I was looking for and her remebered and sent me an e-mail for the item. I'm sure he can help you too.
You're absolutely right about Chad - I called the NY store (the number Platinum listed) and they weren't even TRYING to help! I emailed Chad last night and received a response from him this morning saying that one customer returned hers and that I could have it for its original $595 price tag... I was hoping to score it at the sale price ($234) and was told that they couldn't do that. I've also tried bidding on it on eBay and it went up to $400 and I didn't want to pay more than that.

After hearing back from Chad, I called Adrian Levy (she is the SA from their online boutique -- I've done a LOT of business with her this past year so she knows me by name) and she said she just had a return of that same scarf and that if I place an order, she'll make sure I get it. SO, fingers crossed, I should have the scarf next week or the week after :yahoo: SUPER excited! Thank you again for giving Chad's name - he really was helpful even though they couldn't give me the sale price! I'll make sure to keep him in mind if I ever need anything else

Apr 11, 2008
NY
That's weird that they would go back to regular price? These were all seasonal so I don't see them coming back again!

Jan 30, 2011
New Awwlins
Well, the explanation I received over the phone was that them putting these on sale was a "mistake" and that that's why it's back to regular price. However, I just received an email from Chad saying that he'll sell it at the sale price plus $10 shipping... I already bought one from the main McQueen office but I'm thinking of buying the second one -- great gift... it IS from his final collection.

kerosundae

want snow in Paris
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
LA
www.cherryliphotography.com
I got my Stone Angels dress! I mean err pashmina :P It's so beautiful I could die!!! I've never loved another piece of accessory this much before!!
Here I'm just experimenting with wearing it as a halter dress, 6 styles so far ; can't wait to try some 1 shoulder styles!