Alexander McQueen fall items 40% off!

Kathleen37

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
Ireland
Thanks for the advice, ladies.

I've folder the Leopard on the diagonal, and with the triangle pointing down, place that in front, then the two ends, cross over round the back of the neck, and I bring them round the front and then tie them underneath the "triangle". Looks fab!!

Thanks again!

Jan 30, 2011
New Awwlins
I have this bag in green and it's fabulous....a great mid sized bag, easy on the shoulder and it has a WIDE opening - a feature that is not often found. It is a complete steal at this price!
... is this where we do reveals? I've never done one before :yahoo: Reveal Virgin here! (watch me get in trouble for posting in the wrong thread... after my first time ;) )

It's embarrassing how many McQueen bags I already own but I couldn't help myself. It was sooooo beautiful! The McQueen Flapper Satchel in a very soft brown leather :smile:

Attachments

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
... is this where we do reveals? I've never done one before :yahoo: Reveal Virgin here! (watch me get in trouble for posting in the wrong thread... after my first time ;) )

It's embarrassing how many McQueen bags I already own but I couldn't help myself. It was sooooo beautiful! The McQueen Flapper Satchel in a very soft brown leather :smile:
Gorgeous!!

Jan 30, 2011
New Awwlins
THANK YOU LADIES!! You made my first reveal AH-MAZING. I even needed a cigarette afterwards :biggrin:

I know I'm gushing but it IS super soft, and roomy, and everything DCBLAM said it would be. Glad I didn't resist the urge :biggrin:

... the color on Outnet's stock photos is lighter than what they sent me and it also had a dark lining whereas mine has a light tan cotton lining. Frankly, I was surprised when I opened the box but I like it even better than what I thought I was getting. With Outnet's photos, it's always a draw bag -- I once got a COMPLETELY different bag than what I had paid for (short of it being by the same designer), but I feel like I lucked out on this one!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
THANK YOU LADIES!! You made my first reveal AH-MAZING. I even needed a cigarette afterwards :biggrin:

I know I'm gushing but it IS super soft, and roomy, and everything DCBLAM said it would be. Glad I didn't resist the urge :biggrin:

... the color on Outnet's stock photos is lighter than what they sent me and it also had a dark lining whereas mine has a light tan cotton lining. Frankly, I was surprised when I opened the box but I like it even better than what I thought I was getting. With Outnet's photos, it's always a draw bag -- I once got a COMPLETELY different bag than what I had paid for (short of it being by the same designer), but I feel like I lucked out on this one!

OH GOODY GOODY!!!!! WOOT WOOT!
I am so delighted that you are delighted. The leather on this bag is so luxe as well as the depth of color with this bag......! What a wonderful surprise to be even more pleased than you expected.

Happy to enable :nuts:, especially at this pricepoint.

AND, for your first reveal.....you did a GREAT JOB!!! So happy that you've shared with us!

kerosundae

want snow in Paris
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
LA
www.cherryliphotography.com
I FINALLY bought the Stone Angels pashmina from the UK site and got shipping confirmation 2 hours later! :yahoo: I was worried before making the purchase because the sale had already disappeared from the site and I was only able to access the item though my cart!
I'm euphoric :balloon:

Jan 28, 2010
Sorry for the double post but I can't edit my older one -- as it turns out, the link wasn't working for me for whatever reason but it's still available - I just had to search for it through their search engine. It's called the "Fox and Skull" scarf and really is beautiful
Has anyone seen this ANYWHERE else??? :crybaby: Ive been searching ...and missed this sale . Thanks!

carport

Design Matters
Jan 24, 2011
Kohala Coast, Hawaii
I FINALLY bought the Stone Angels pashmina from the UK site and got shipping confirmation 2 hours later! :yahoo: I was worried before making the purchase because the sale had already disappeared from the site and I was only able to access the item though my cart!
I'm euphoric :balloon:
kerosundae, I tried to order a couple weeks ago, but needed a UK credit card and UK shipping address, so I couldn't. Lucky you!

Feb 6, 2011
^^Oooooh, that sounds cool. Can you post a modeling pic? I would love to see it.
eep! sorry super late reply, this week has been absolutely craaazy!

anyway, here are pics of the fox fur print waistcoat :biggrin: It's a little hard to take clear pictures (only had my phone camera with me), but the print is just gorgeous and subtle at the same time!

now if only I could find the matching pants for it, I would be quite over the moon! :graucho::graucho:

Attachments

kerosundae

want snow in Paris
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
LA
www.cherryliphotography.com
kerosundae, I tried to order a couple weeks ago, but needed a UK credit card and UK shipping address, so I couldn't. Lucky you!
I did an attempt a couple of weeks ago too and of course it didn't work! so for the next 2 weeks, I nagged my friend in London to get a debit or credit card (she didn't have one for 3 years, can you believe that?!) so she could make the purchase for me.