Alexander McQueen fall items 40% off!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Yep. I bought a leopard & skull printed silk scarf and the angels & devil printed silk scarf. :yahoo: My first McQueen scarves.

Congrats, my dear on your first McQueen scarves!
That leopard & skull is magnificent! You'll wear this one for AGES. It's timeless.

I am such a sucker for these scarves...I only have five and adore them. AND ladies, always be sure to check out the Mens section as well.

I picked up another Angel chiffon scarf (STONE) to go with my other Navy/Gold Gothic Angel scarf. It's like wearing artwork...sublime!

Last edited:

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I want that leather bracelet!!! Let us know if they have that!

My dear....IF you really want it, than I suggest you nab it now. I have only seen the antique brass on the NAP site. It was not featured on the McQ site. There usually is NOT a lot of inventory.....just letting you know ;)

chynaxdawl

Sep 22, 2006
Yep. I bought a leopard & skull printed silk scarf and the angels & devil printed silk scarf. :yahoo: My first McQueen scarves.
what?! how'd you do that? they told me the leopard skull scarf wouldn't be on sale...! I WANT IT!

i also like the angels & devils scarf but i've been dying for the leopard one. the sa (male) i spoke to on the phone told me it wouldn't be part of the sale...

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
Chynaxdawl, who said it wouldn't be on sale? My SA sent me pics of all the items that would be on sale and she included the leopard and angels/skeletons. By the time I decided on those two she sold out of the angels/devils so I had to get that from Hugh at the LA store. He confirmed it was part of the sale. I think you got bad info. Try calling another store. Let me know if they tell you the same because I will be PISSED if they charge me full price!! Both SAs at both stores quoted me the sales prices though so I'm pretty sure they will be part of the sale.

Here is a photo my SA sent of the scarf I bought. It is a tiny bit different than the one on the website. It has a little bit of off white in it. It is the same in every other way. Here is the pic.

Attachments

Last edited:

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006
Chynaxdawl, who said it wouldn't be on sale? My SA sent me pics of all the items that would be on sale and she included the leopard and angels/skeletons. By the time I decided on those two she sold out of the angels/devils so I had to get that from Hugh at the LA store. He confirmed it was part of the sale. I think you got bad info. Try calling another store. Let me know if they tell you the same because I will be PISSED if they charge me full price!! Both SAs at both stores quoted me the sales prices though so I'm pretty sure they will be part of the sale.

Here is a photo my SA sent of the scarf I bought. It is a tiny bit different than the one on the website. It has a little bit of off white in it. It is the same in every other way. Here is the pic.
Hey lawchick---do you mind posting pic of things that are on sale from your SA? Many thanks!

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
There are way too many to post! PM me if you want to see anything in particular and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. I won't have much free time tomorrow so let me know soon!

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006
There are way too many to post! PM me if you want to see anything in particular and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. I won't have much free time tomorrow so let me know soon!
thanks for the quick reply! no worries...just thought she sent you a slideshow of the items that you can easily access. I'm mostly interested in scarves---I'll just research on website. Bummed that the angel and demon silk and pashmina is sold out in the Vegas store---will have to see if NYC or LA has it!

The leopard one looks cute in your pic too----i can't decide between silk vs. pashmina---have never seen either in person so wasn't sure if pashmina is really thick

chynaxdawl

Sep 22, 2006

ok, an update! i called lv again and laura told me they were originally told those scarves wouldn't be a part of the sale but just found out they will indeed be included! so i pre-sold the silk leopard skull scarf!! :yahoo:

i am so happy! this is also my first mcqueen scarf and i had been waiting for this specific one to go on sale because i can't get myself to spend that much. and was really bummed to hear that it wouldn't be included in the sale...if i hadn't known you had been able to pre-sale it i may not have ever known, so THANK YOU! :yahoo:

i'm also going to pm you so i can see what else is included...hehe. some boots i had wanted aren't in my size or the color i had wanted..boo!

PinkLady85

Aug 16, 2009

Congrats! I love that scarf! Would you mind providing the contact info of your SA? TIA!!!

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
The awesome SA that let me know about this sale (and both fortunately and unfortunately for her said it would be ok to share) :lol: is
Samantha Boykin
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, Las Vegas
(702) 369-0510

I heard she may have been off today but hopefully she makes some good sales tomorrow.

PinkLady85

Aug 16, 2009
The awesome SA that let me know about this sale (and both fortunately and unfortunately for her said it would be ok to share) :lol: is
Samantha Boykin
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, Las Vegas
(702) 369-0510

I heard she may have been off today but hopefully she makes some good sales tomorrow.
Thanks! I'll be giving her a call tomorrow.:biggrin:

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
Sharbear, I paid $15 within the US but you might be lucky enough to get a better rate. It never hurts to ask.