Alexander McQueen fall items 40% off!

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
I got an email from my lovely SA Samantha at Alexander McQueen in Las Vegas who kindly let me know she is pre-selling for the big sale that starts Wednesday December 1. All or most of the fall line will be 40% off. I was a HUGE McQueen fan so I am so happy to be able to buy some pieces from his very last line before his sad suicide.

From what I can see they have lots of ready to wear, some beautiful fall scarves and pashminas that I imagine will go FAST, lots of shoes both pumps and lots of booties and the buckle boots, some bags including drop dead gorgeous box clutches and some gorgeous jewelery. She can send photos for anyone interested. Most of the items are on the website.

Call Samantha Boykin at the Las Vegas store at (702) 369-0510.

Last edited:

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Net a porter also has some McQueen things on sale, a couple of skull clutches. I'm so tempted to get a second one but I barely use the one I have!!

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
The store discount is bigger than most of the NAP stuff but some of the NAP stuff is exclusive to them.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I got an email from my lovely SA Samantha at Alexander McQueen in Las Vegas who kindly let me know she is pre-selling for the big sale that starts Wednesday December 1. All or most of the fall line will be 40% off. I was a HUGE McQueen fan so I am so happy to be able to buy some pieces from his very last line before his sad suicide.

From what I can see they have lots of ready to wear, some beautiful fall scarves and pashminas that I imagine will go FAST, lots of shoes both pumps and lots of booties and the buckle boots, some bags including drop dead gorgeous box clutches and some gorgeous jewelery. She can send photos for anyone interested. Most of the items are on the website.

thanks for posting, babe! Did you pick up something special for yourself?

kt1981

Sep 16, 2006

Thanks for the post! Do you know if all or just some of the pieces of the 2010 fall pieces were part of the very last line prior to his passing?

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
Thanks for the post! Do you know if all or just some of the pieces of the 2010 fall pieces were part of the very last line prior to his passing?
That is why I was so excited. This was the last line he produced prior to his passing. I got the angels and devils (really they are skeletons) scarf because I think a lot of his last line was very themed around darkness/light, good/evil, angels/demons. It is very telling about what he was struggling with I think.

lawchick

O.G.
Aug 3, 2006
CA
Did anybody call? Do you know if the leather bracelets or classic scarves hit the sales?
Sorry for all the posts but I don't know how to use multi quote.
The classic scarves will not be part of the sale. Only the fall fashion line. On the website it's easy to tell when you put your mouse over each scarf it will say whether it is a classic or not.

I'm not sure about leather bracelets. You would have to call the stores and ask. Luckily there aren't many.

nicki23x

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Has anyone recvd an email from them? I called and the SA said they would email me pics of the sale scarves and jewlery but i nvr recvd anything =(

nicki23x

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
will do! I called again and s/w a male SA (i dont remeber his name) but he was very nice and said he was sending them about and hour ago...but still nothing

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Did anybody call? Do you know if the leather bracelets or classic scarves hit the sales?

check out Net-a-Porter for the leather bracelets:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/98939

Saks:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...een&N=1553+4294957131+306418050&bmUID=iOyweFh

Good luck.....you should also check out Zappos for McQueen stuff as well

There are a couple of classic scarves that are on sale....in a purple color and one called Ice. Not much of a sale, but heck......

Last edited: