Alexa Peony Pink Clutch or Regular...?

PollyGal

Dec 30, 2009
Hi everyone,

My first time on the Purse Forum!:smile:

What a dilemma...which should I choose? Have only seen the clutch IRL and it is so pretty.

Any helpful suggestions please....?

I think you should go for the regular Alexa in peony pink, it's sooooo beautiful! I don't know about you, but imo you don't carry a clutch like everyday, the regular Alexa on the other hand works to all occasions. I've ordered the regular Alexa in oak leopard - can't wait to show her off! Welcome to the forum by the way, you will enjoy it (and probably buy more Mulberry bags than ever!) :nuts:

heeheee, oddly, my vote is for the regular! or oversize :biggrin:

The clutch is gorgeous but I just do not think it would get used anything like a day to day bag, and the more you use them, the better they become ;)

welcome to the forum, we love a gal with great taste :biggrin:

Hello,

I do not have an Alexa (yet) but have seen them IRL and would agree with CB - go for either the Regular or OS. Both are stunning and you will get so much more use out of the bag as it is so versatile, Let us know what you decide.

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for the advice - I am almost convinced that it will be the regular Alexa now. I just need to wait for my SA to let me know when it arrives in store - I am terrible when it comes to decisions about handbags......, as usual I want them ALL!!!! :lolots:
I already have a patent pink Mabel, hence my hesitancy, but you gals have convinced me! Thanks again!

Yep, Mulberry are still unsure as to when Pink will actually be available - maybe when you see them irl you will change your mind completely and go for something completely different, but would love to see another pinky gal on the forum :biggrin:

Hi Chloe,

I think you will see a 'pinky-gal' on the forum alright!! I am completely obsessed with the pink leopard at this point! Am heading along to my Mulberry store on Wednesday......:yahoo::yahoo:
Now, what shoes to wear??!!!:lolots:

Thanks for the welcome to the forum too!!

oooh fabsy, cannot wait to see another pinky.

So far, only Selfridges and Harrods have the pink, Mulberry stand alone stores, last week certainly didnt and didnt know when they would be in!, but if you go to your local store, they should be able to tell you more!