alexa - OS or Regular??? any ref pics with a bbag???

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
anyone have pictures comparing either the OS or Regular with a BBag? i'm only 5'2'' but can "pull off" bbag office but i do like the city as well. i'm new to mulberry so if you can show me a pic with a bbag (any size just for reference) i'd be greatly appreciate it. thanks!!

I'm sure there are pics comparing the OS and the regular, if you do a search.

Alexa and Balenciaga bag pictured together, I cannot say I remember seeing. Why don't you look at the measurements of the City and Alexa, to compare?

i have the regular alexa & its just a little bit small for me & im 5'7.

i was going to get a bbag too.. until i saw an alexa in front of me, i instantly fell in love with mulberry & wiped bal off my memory.. hehe

Bumping for Ladybo and Tireebabe! I think that both have owned both bbags and lexes. They might not have pics but bet they can give good advice between the pros and cons of the two styles compared. I seem to recall that Ladybo went on to collect a beautiful set of pretty coloured bbags after owning alexas, so maybe that bodes well for the bbags...... xx

I'm 5'2 and I'm also a bbag girl who migrated over to Mulberry. I just bought a regular alexa and it is definitely smaller than a city and fits a lot less. The dimensions are similiar to a first but it's wider at the bottom. I tried an OS as well and both looked fine on me. But I since don't carry much in my bags, I went with the Regular because I am used to the weight of bbags and Regular was a lot lighter.

I'm 5'2 and I'm also a bbag girl who migrated over to Mulberry. I just bought a regular alexa and it is definitely smaller than a city and fits a lot less. The dimensions are similiar to a first but it's wider at the bottom. I tried an OS as well and both looked fine on me. But I since don't carry much in my bags, I went with the Regular because I am used to the weight of bbags and Regular was a lot lighter.

Wow, First is pretty tiny. Are you sure it's almost that big? I own a twiggy and i thought regular alexa is approximately around twiggy size, only more square ish as twiggy is quite rectangular.

I re-measured my bags and the dimensions are
first:13x7x2in (33x18x5cm)
twiggy:15x7x6in (38x18x16cm)
city: 15x10x5.5in (38x25x14cm)
regular alexa is 12x9x6in (32x23x15cm)
OS (found online): 16.5x13x8.5in (42x32x22cm)

The regular is bigger than the first and the OS is bigger than the city:biggrin:
Twiggy is box shaped so it's kinda hard to compare.

IWANB is right. I have 3 city bags ;) and have had 2 regular Alexas. I would consider them to be equivalent in size. For me the advantage of the city over the alexa is the shoulder strap which is long enough to fit over coats and wide enough (plus a pad) to be comfy. It was the alexa strap that killed it for me - just too narrow so it cut into my shoulder.