alexa grape or oak

I saw grape in Manchester, the colour looked really nice. Depends on your wardrobe really, oak looks good with a lot of colours, grape will look stunning against black and also pink imo.

Both lovely. Difficult decision. It depends on your wardrobe. Better try them on if you can and see how you feel. Personally if I could only keep one or the other it would be the grape I think. It's cheerful and adds a splash of colour in this weather. It's also better when it's wet. I wouldn't take my oak out in the rain. There will be oaks in future. As Elvis says, grape will go into the sale and when they're gone they're gone.

For me it would be Grape but lots of people love Mulberry Oak. But you might be lucky in the sale and grab a Grape at 30% off. No chance of the Oak making the sale I'm afraid.

Another vote for grape the colours are lovely and as mentioned oak will be around for a while. But best check with your wardrobe first,
Lovely choice to be making good luck x

I like oak on other people, cant carry it off myself so would get plum. Try them both and then you will just know which one is for you! Happy shopping.

Like the ladies say, depends on your wardrobe, but you don't want to be caught out in the rain with an oak bag. I still need therapy over the damage to my Antony. My oak bays only comes out on rare occasions!