Alexa Chung's patent black Alexa bag!

Dec 22, 2009
Was this bag a one-off or will they actually make this bag into production?
I saw the oak Alexa a while back and whilst a love the colour and style, i couldn't justify getting it because I was looking for a smart black bag
(i have loads of tan bags:P but when i go to evening functions i cant use them and i've tried oversized clutches but again i found them awkward) :sad:
so yeah, any info would be greatly appreciated!
my sister owns the black patent bayswater, and she wont let me use hers so :biggrin:

twentyteneightyfour.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mulberry_alexachung2.jpg?w=420&h=684

That couldnt be the grape colour could it?? it looks to have a blueish sheen to it?

Its gorgeous in the patent tho I have to say! :biggrin: ahh the Alexa love is getting expensive :biggrin:

I think that's got to be the grape. Didn't know it was going to be coming in patent though. How would patent leather suit the slouchy nature of the Alexa do you think?

Ohhh Grape or Navy whatever you call it it's beautiful! I saw Ink Patent Bays today and that deep patent colour is stuck in my brain... :borg: Looks nice and slouchy enough in the pics, don't you think Lola??

^ I think it might be an attractive option for the gals that are not loving the slouchy character of Alexa, but I am not sure I would like the patent so much as, say a lambskin!

I think it looks a bit more solid than the O/S buffalos tbh. I'm not sure how much stuff she has in it but the fairly empty O/S size seems to kind of collapse more. I wonder how the patent would stand up to the creases in the bag?