Alexa Chung

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alexa's Playlist

She is so cute!

GlamazonD, sakuraboo and Aminamina like this.
  2. She is!

3. Alexa for Her World Singapore July 2016

Tumblr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

GlamazonD likes this.
  4. #79 Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    GlamazonD likes this.
  5. At the Glastonbury Festival on June 25, 2016

Tumblr

[​IMG]

GlamazonD likes this.
  6. I love what she's wearing tin the above picture! It's always so muddy, isn't it?

7. Yeah, the Wellies are an essential item at Glastonbury because of the rain and 9 times out of 10, you're going to be knee-deep in mud. :amuse:
    Now I know why Alexa loves Glasto so much and maybe won't go to Coachella anymore. I mean Coachella has the weather, the immaculate lawns, the art installations, but what it really lacks is culture. It lacks the one family vibe and the sense of togetherness that glastonbury, a 5-day 24/hour one zone festival has. No beer gardens, no restrictions on taking your own food and drink in and out, no curfew at 1am. Stages with personality and history, a record of charitable giving, people of all ages and from all over the globe. It is much bigger than Coachella with more acts and more stages. Then at night when the main acts end, instead of just having one Silent Disco, there's an entire area called Shangri-La with different stages and clubs and temples. I think she likes the diversity.

GlamazonD likes this.
  8. Exactly my thoughts. She's more like quirky pretty than a conventional beauty. Also there are lots of celebs and "beauties" who are way more overrated in media, on all those ridiculous "the sexiest" "the hottest" and "the most beautiful" lists for example.

9. Many years ago, Plum Sykes moved to NYC and started writing for American Vogue. She would compare the beauty routine of American and British girls, since it was so jarring to her.

One article showed pictures how the British girls would go to a wedding, in a whimsical fascinator, not over styled hair and minimal makeup, but still very alluring. Kind of like they just threw it all on at the very last minute.

She compared it to the highly maintained American beauties, with the teeth, hair, implants, makeup and nails, who looked like they took all day to get dressed, with the help of a team of stylists and makeup pros.

I remember Sykes gave exceptions to the casual Brit style... Victoria Beckham and Princess Diana (who at the time, was considered very highly maintained with her twice a day hair styling and heavy makeup, etc.)

Anyway, when I see Alexa Chung, I think of that natural British beauty Plum Sykes was writing about.

By the way, that was then. The Brits look more done now, although the natural beauty exceptions, like Chung, are still there.

10. Alexa Chung and Cam Avery at the Glastonbury Festival on June 26, 2016.

Tumblr

[​IMG]

11. Alexa Chung for AG Jeans Fall/Winter 2016 by Theo Wenner

Tumblr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. #87 Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  13. Attending the Douglas store launch x Nails Inc in Berlin, Germany on July 1, 2016

Tumblr

[​IMG]

14. Instagram @eyecandyberlin

[​IMG]

15. #90 Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    With Veronika Heilbrunner at the Brioni Fashion Show in Paris on July 4, 2016

Instagram @erdemlondon

[​IMG]