Alexa Chung

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure about that low cleavage dress, it's not flattering if anything.

shephardoffire likes this.
  2. Alexa is so gorgeous it's insane! I watched a video of her on Lisa Eldridge's youtube channel and her skin is flawless without makeup. Beautiful with and without.

3. Love ❤❤❤❤ the shoes!

4. #64 Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

Attached Files:

5. Filming in SoHo, NYC on June 9, 2016.

6. In NYC on June 9, 2016.

Attached Files:

luckybunny likes this.
  7. #67 Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Alexa for Praew Magazine (Thailand)

Photo by War Dvi-vardhana

Instagram

Attached Files:

8. I like Alexa, but do not go by a Lisa Eldridge video for anything.

She uses those bright circle lights. They are so darn bright, they make everything look flawless and perfect. The skin will look flawless, eye colour pops, and so will the makeup application.

To really see, they should go stand in indirect sunlight. Then we'll know if their skin is perfect or the makeup application is impeccable with no visible demarcation lines. But they don't.

They all use those bright lights, which is fine, just don't assume the makeup application will look the same on you, or that their skin is better than yours.

By the way, in one of her videos, I saw one of her models go sit in a sunlit room. I could see the contouring. Of course you can see the contouring. It's brown lines on a face. Done very well, but obvious to those who like to look at makeup applications.

We all need to live our lives in front of those circle lights. We'd all be perfect. :lol:

GlamazonD likes this.
  9. Out and about in New York City on June 11, 2016.

Tumblr

Attached Files:

10. At Founders Forum in London on June 16, 2016.

Instagram @lizmatthewspr

[​IMG]

11. You know? I fail to see the appeal of Alexa Chung. I know she's quite famous these days, but I don't understand her "style" and I don't even think she's remotely pretty. She's very average. Perhaps she's beautiful in person? It's hard to fathom.

12. At The London Edition's Summer Solstice Dinner hosted by Leith Clark & Violet Book in London, England on June 20, 2016.

Instagram @purplepr

[​IMG]

GlamazonD likes this.
  13. I think it's her personality and the fact that she's naturally pretty, not overly made up, Instagram, photoshopped, Hollywood pretty. But mostly her cute personality.

GlamazonD and Hobbsy like this.
  14. GlamazonD and Cosmopolitan like this.
  15. #75 Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    GlamazonD likes this.