Alex zip mini tote Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a huge fan of the smaller bags. I own a couple of the Dylan Mini Speedy's (one of my all time fav bags). Any time I see the word 'mini', I'm on it, I know it's going to me a bag for me.

Took my chances on the the Alex mini tote in Violet and I LOVE it!! :biggrin:

I know you can't tell the color very well, but the Violet is beautiful. Zappos has a few items in Violet and I think their pics are a good representation of the color.

It's not too heavy, it's a great size for me, smaller bag, but will fit a lot, you can tell. It has the functioning zipper that goes all around. Sorry for the crappy pics, but this was the best I could do right now.

And....another reason to love LP and their customer service, they sent me an email saying they were enclosing a treat. A wrap bracelet and little coin purse.

So here they are:

lp4.jpg

lp1.jpg

lp2.jpg

2. Oooohhh...now this I love! Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!