Alex Totes!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! NEWS: The Alex totes are going to come in a few different colors Next Friday!!!!! NEW SPRING STUFF!!

Light Raspberry-WHICH IS TDF I AND I ORDERED IT ON THE SPOT AFTER SEEING IT! I WILL POST PICS AS SOON AS I GET THE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

AND

Petrol -WHICH IS THE PRETTIEST BLUE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A BAG SINCE THE HAMPTONS VINTAGE COLLECTION!!

Sorry, if this has already been posted! Just wanted to update everyone! I cant wait for the NEW floorset next Friday! Beautiful Kristin stuffs....lovin it in the turquoise color!!!:biggrin:

2. Oh sorry... I forgot to mention they are the patent stitched totes!

3. Ohhh thank you. Do you happen to know the prices for the Alex tote ?

4. same price as the grey, white and pink ones.
    Style#14265
    Msrp$328.00

5. awesome thanks! id love to see the petrol

6. Hmm...I looked on the japan website and they arent updated there yet...I'll try to see if I can get a pic of the Petrol one....I will post the Light Raspberry as soon as I get it! Oh I am soooooo excited! It is such a creamy beautiful color! :nuts:

7. How did you see the colors? I have the black quilted and was hoping they were going to have Spring colors!

8. Can't wait to see these! Are there drill down pics anywhere? I still haven't figured out how to make it work, lol!

9. Shut up!! I love raspberry colors!!:sweatdrop: Can't wait to see your bag. CONGRATS!!!

10. Thank you -Bagldy this is great news or bad news depending on how much I love the Petrol..

By any chance does any one have pic's fo the Petrol...

11. Yay! I can't wait to see the petrol color! How exciting!

12. I found the DDs. The petrol looks gorgy!

Attached Files:

13. Thank you thank you!! I LOVE the petrol! I was set on getting the Kristin hobo in black but I might HAVE to get this one. I'm hoping for a PCE!!

14. Are the new Alex's in patent? its hard to tell by the DD pics!

15. yes they are patent.