Alex sisters and a few other goodies!

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
LOVE my Alex tote!! :biggrin:
Here she is all dressed up! :biggrin: I didn't realize how great a blue bag would be and how well it matches my wardrobe!!
I also got the blue Alex op art tennies to match on the way...am very excited!! :smile:

803934479_uuxsZ-M-1.jpg

Here she is undressed with her little buddies to match!! :smile:

803934090_NmSJX-M-1-1.jpg

And here is her sister undressed!! Can't wait to use this one too and dress her up!! OHHH the fun!! :smile:

805837456_h7Xzw-M-2.jpg

And my little baby Leah....been eyeing her since they first hit the outlets! :smile:
Such a cute practical little bag...has a detachable crossbody strap too!!

803934186_qRRMY-M-2-1.jpg

Thanks ladies!! :biggrin:

Love your purchases. Can I ask how much the blue gramercy wallet was?

Lets see....the blue was $78 and the pink was $59 :graucho:

ooooh grammercy stuff............ rose- did they have many at the outlet? when did you get them?

Ummm....they had lots of medium or what I call small....like the pink I got in red, black and 2 pink is all I saw and that was Sunday at 5pm or so!
I got the large accordian blue one on Saturday and it was the only one I saw or have ever seen besides the silver ones! Soooo want a large pink one, not to mention the orange and green too lol!! I did see some orange mini skinnys on Saturday too!

Thanks ladies!! :biggrin:

Lets see....the blue was $78 and the pink was $59 :graucho:

Ummm....they had lots of medium or what I call small....like the pink I got in red, black and 2 pink is all I saw and that was Sunday at 5pm or so!
I got the large accordian blue one on Saturday and it was the only one I saw or have ever seen besides the silver ones! Soooo want a large pink one, not to mention the orange and green too lol!! I did see some orange mini skinnys on Saturday too!

Thank you! They had an orange one at my outlet, but didn't look too closely at the price, as I'm on the hunt for a blue or pink one.

OMG - I feel you on the love for the Alex - I have the Raspberry Patent - and I love this bag - I have the Alex Sateen Kahki on hold and going to get her this week - My DD wants the Alex in the Blue - still thinking about it for her - and I love the wallets - CONGRATs