ALEX Patent Tote - White

catiesd

May 23, 2009
Have not seen this one IRL ... have you? What do you think of this for my summer bag vs. getting something in color. Not usually a fan of white bags but something is drawing me to this one with with it's casual cool, look. Your thoughts??

Thanks!

I want this tote SO bad, I was hoping it would've went to the outlets, but it never did because its such a popular color, I think it would be a beautiful spring/summer bag :biggrin:

Guess what I did last week? I ordered it for PCE! It should be here in a couple of days so I'll have more details for you then! I haven't seen it in real life either, but have seen it in the black and it's gorgeous!

i am carrying the fuchsia right now and i love it... big but not back-breaking and so cute... i think the white is fantanstic but i just grabbed a patent ivory brooke at the outlet and have enough white bags as it is... but MAN i would love it... the black one is super duper cute too... the fire is still calling my name and those satchels are TDF!! okay, like Italiahaircolor said, the whole line is cute and the white patent tote will make for a fabulous spring and summer bag