Alex Monroe

Pinkdaze

pearls and lace
Jul 2, 2007
Hello everyone, I've finally decided to start posting!
I got these Alex Monroe feather earrings for Christmas:

3191256212_8cfee686a1.jpg

My birthday is on Friday and I'm tempted to treat myself to the raspberry rhodalite ring.

Anyone else a fan?

Oh I am SO a fan, I know the ring you are talking about it is gorgeous - good choice. I am planning to buy that and the calabria (SP) pendant and charm bracelet soon finger crossed.
The earrings are gorg :smile:

I'm bumping this thread because I'm wondering if there are any other Alex Monroe fans out there? I discovered this beautiful brand in a shop in Winchester recently & could kick myself that I didn't persuade DH to buy me a bird necklace (he bought me a Hermes watch as a surprise on the same day so I'm not complaining). I hope to get the necklace for my birthday.

I really like Alex Monroe jewellery, although I might not necessarily wear it all, I think the designs are interesting and different from a lot of fashion jewellery. I have the feather hoop earrings and they really add a bit of flair to an outfit.

Hopefully it's a good birthday for you, kwim? ;)

I just discovered Alex Monroe and I love how whimsical his jewellery are and the fact that they're entirely handmade and not commonly seen. I'm thinking of commissioning bespoke pieces in 18K gold. If only the price of gold weren't so high now.

Hi, bumping this thread because I fell in love with Alex Monroe designs but I'm worry about wearing gold plated 24/7. Does anyone have the squirrel stud earrings? Does the gold fade after showering, using perfume etc? I like to wear my earrings 24/7.
Thank you

I didn't even know there was an Alex Monroe thread. I don't have the squirrel studs, but I would recommend not showering or directly spraying perfume onto the pieces of jewellery. Pretty much all my gold plated jewellery discolour, whether it is cheap or expensive. I have a baby bumblebee necklace.

I didn't even know there was an Alex Monroe thread. I don't have the squirrel studs, but I would recommend not showering or directly spraying perfume onto the pieces of jewellery. Pretty much all my gold plated jewellery discolour, whether it is cheap or expensive. I have a baby bumblebee necklace.
I decided not to buy gold plated, wait and save for solid gold earrings or tiny diamond studs.