Alex Diaper Bags?

stinkyteacher

Aug 18, 2009
Has anyone seen these in the FP outlets? If so, what do you think? I am due in two weeks and Uncle Sam sent me a little payback...I was considering one, but am not sure I have the energy to go to the mall, park the car, drag in the toddler...etc. etc. I am quite "extra value sized." :nuts:

Hi StinkyTeacher! I've been wondering how you're doing. I actually did a store search b/c I was interested in seeing this myself and it doesn't even look like it is at any of the stores around us.

Hi StinkyTeacher- Just bumping this up to let you know that I went to Troy today and got this bag in Black. LOVE it! Let me know if you're still interested and I'll post pics. Heck, we live so close I'll come show you and let you feel her up if you want:smile: Briarwood definitely did NOT have any, so you would have to order it but seriously, I'd be more than happy to stop by and show it to you or meet up with you in town somewhere if you wanted to see it before placing an order. I know your not really wanting to leave the house these days so I assume you don't want to drive all the way to Troy:smile: Let me know - on here or send me a PM!