Alessandro Michele and Net-A-Porter

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have seen nothing on the Gucci thread about the 18 items AM designed for Net-A-Porter.

Has anyone made purchases from this "exclusive" line"?

I received notice today that that Linea Wallet, which was backordered, is waiting for me if I choose to purchase. Are these items considered LE, like with Vuitton, and hold their value if I choose to resell at some point? I'm very new to Gucci and just still in the learning stage.
    Thanks for your help.

[​IMG]

2. OMG...I love this!!! Can you tell a little more. I haven't heard or seen it anywhere.

3. A couple weeks ago Net a porter released 18 items that Michele had designed especially for them. This wallet is one of the items, and it sold out immediately. I had my name added to the wait list, and was notified today that they had one for me. It's $690. But I decided to turn it down, as I recently bought a new Vuitton zippy wallet.