Alert :super fake birkin

nyyparis

Feb 13, 2009
Just want post the link and let TPFer more aware of fake birkin
They are so real, some terrible reseller bought those bag and replace in a authentic hermes box and packing.
Be careful !
the more you seen , the less risk being scam

XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ That's a really bad fake. You can tell it is fake just from photos. Quite a while ago, one of the boys at Luxury-Zurich posted about a fake he handled in person that almost had him fooled. Now that is scary!

ap_20090822114456875.jpg

That looks a bad fake to me.

Last edited:
well.. I guess I better always buy direct from the H boutique bc I don't really know what to look for in terms of the really good fakes. I have seen some atrocities that were very obviously replicas, but goodness knows I might be fooled by the one ^^.. :wondering

Apparently there's a guy where I live that sells fake birkins for $2800 and people actually buy them! It's ridiculous, birkins are all over campus this semester :tdown:

good news if it is a bad fake
just want to ask what is the key point to ID this fake
^^^ That's a really bad fake. You can tell it is fake just from photos. Quite a while ago, one of the boys at Luxury-Zurich posted about a fake he handled in person that almost had him fooled. Now that is scary!

nyyparis, you can obviously see the difference when you compare it with pictures of authentic Birkins in reference threads.. Like jag said, it's best not to discuss any details in public forums..

good news if it is a bad fake
just want to ask what is the key point to ID this fake

its just horrible how there are so many fake hermes bags out there now - specially birkins - and i agree, its getting harder and harder to tell the difference, specially if you're just seeing them in passing on someone.....i will never get those people who carry fakes though (regardless of brand) -- who they think they're fooling...at the end of the day, the only fools are them.