Alert: Special Tool Needed to Size J12's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted to let everyone know that only stores that sell the J12's can size it for you. I did not know this. I thought that I could take it to any jeweler. They refused to take the links out because they were afraid to break it. I called Chanel and they said that a special tool is needed and only stores that sell Chanel have them.

I just wanted people to know if getting to one of these stores is a problem. Also, they could work out a shipping deal with their SA's. I am just going to travel an hour and a half to get mine sized. I just wish someone would have told me that.

2. Ooh, that's a pain. Thanks for the info! (And congrats on your new watch!)

3. yes this the truth. when i bought mine the tool used by the SA siad it's only for J12

4. Sorry to hear that you did not know that??, I had purchased my J12 from Saks/Michigan and Chanel/SCP (locally) removed the extra links.