nail polish... they do not come with the individual cap and brush

as the new ones do..... in case anybody cares... the old bottles

don't line up properly as the new ones do...:graucho:

Just wanted to let everyone know that beauty.com and

drugstore.com are shipping OLD BOTTLES of Butter

nail polish... they do not come with the individual cap and brush

as the new ones do..... in case anybody cares... the old bottles

don't line up properly as the new ones do...:graucho:

what do you mean they don't come with an individual cap and brush? In my first order I received one and it had the brush and overcap.

I didn't know there was an older packaging... Other than that, does the polish look okay, like no separation?

In the old packaging, the rectangular top wasn't a cap+smaller top underneath, instead the brush was connected to the rectangular top - like NARS and their square top brushes. It used to be a huge pain because the caps wouldn't line up with the bottle (just like NARS) and they were hard to hold while painting your nails.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with the polish itself- as far as I know, they didn't change the formula.

In the old packaging, the rectangular top wasn't a cap+smaller top underneath, instead the brush was connected to the rectangular top - like NARS and their square top brushes. It used to be a huge pain because the caps wouldn't line up with the bottle (just like NARS) and they were hard to hold while painting your nails.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with the polish itself- as far as I know, they didn't change the formula.

Ohh I see, thanks for explaining. The new bottles are much more convenient than what I can imagine they used to be!

Now I know what you are talking about....

I only ever had one bottle of Butter until today.

I finally got my No More Waitey Katey.. and I see that the bottle has a cap over the applicator. My old one doesn't

I also noticed... That my older bottle is .3 oz and the new one is .4 oz. Its wider and seems bigger.

Wondering when they changed the ounces on the Butter.

Do you think the reason for the older bottle because it's an older color? Similar to Dior, where only the newer released colors have the flat tapered brush. The older colors are package with the regular brush.

this particular color saucy jack is available in the old packaging & the new packaging

as well... and PS.. still haven't heard back from CS.. this is really a very

unprofessional company, IMHO.. would'nt bother buying anything from them ever

again...