Aldo extra 30% off sale + free shipping promotional code

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered online a pair of shoes from Aldo Shoes after received their email about the extra 30% off all sale items. Went to the aldo store nearby my house and they do not have this extra 30% off. So I decided to book online instead. Surfed for free shipping code and they have one until Feb 1, 2010. It worked for me. Just type in VIPOFFER for free shipping. ^_^

The shoes that I got was priced $125 before tax, and now, after tax, I am paying only $30! :yahoo:

2. when does the discount come up, or is it already included in the marked down price?

i added a pair of shoes to my cart and clicked check out and the price is the same.

3. Hi canada's, the price already included the marked down. I went to the site few days ago before the extra 30% off, so I know they have already further lowered 30% of the sale price. The shoes I got was $39.98 before 30% off, but now it is priced at only $27.99.

4. OK, thx.

i need beat around shoes for this terrible winter weather, but some prices are still too high for aldo's quality. thanks again though!

5. I did order a pair last night, and I already got a shipping notification. I got the "Seppa" pair for $34 after tax. Not too bad.. I probably wouldn't pay more than $40 for these, so that works for me.

6. ^^^
    i know what you mean.

i want a pair of wedges for the brutal snow we're having, but at $45, i feel like that that's overpriced for aldo. i'm a total shoe snob (if it isn't quality, i only want to pay $30/under), but i probably need to give myself a little more leeway for a pair of beat around shoes.

7. Thank you I was able to get the stemper for $40 with shipping! I can't wait to it gets warm again.....thanks again!!

8. You are welcome, ladies. Yap, I do think sometimes Aldo shoes are overpriced for the quality they have. Which is why I always wait for sales. I am addicted to snake skin print lately. Planning to start a collection of snake skin accessories. Glad I found this Letilza to go with my belt.

Canada's, I went to Quebec during May, and it was like winter to me!! I dare not think when it is real winter!!

Auroraskye, nice choice! Like the way how they have the "shoe lace" design. Black or taupe?

mistyknightwin, I noticed it too. Love studded items, and that is one colorful studding!

9. Thx..so what styles did u ladies get?? thx

10. kuishi - I got it in black. I am not much of a taupe person :smile:

11. Thanks

12. use this code for an additional 10% off
    aldovip10
    and if you buy $100 worth of stuff then shipping if free!
    :cool:

13. for ladies who take half sizes, do you order 1/2 size up or down?

14. jayd23, I tried and that code works too. However, I will get free shipping promotional code (which will make me save $5 for no minimum) instead of this 10% off if my purchase is less than $50. If will be great if aldo allows we use both promotional codes.

I usually take half size bigger if I know the shoes are not going to expand after wearing for quite some time.