Aldo arnoldoa heels

aliciac09

Sep 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a high heel from ALDO.
I recently purchase a Aldo Arnoldoa in Natural; UK Size 4 (here's the link:http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/shoes/high-heels/66557098-arnoldoa/35)

I find it quite small when I wear them (This is my first purchase).

Are Aldo shoes a little smaller in sizes that usual heels?

I didn't have such problems when I wear high heels from ZARA.

Please kindly help me if you have such experience.

Highlt appreciated!! :P

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a high heel from ALDO.
I recently purchase a Aldo Arnoldoa in Natural; UK Size 4 (here's the link:http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/shoes/high-heels/66557098-arnoldoa/35)

I find it quite small when I wear them (This is my first purchase).

Are Aldo shoes a little smaller in sizes that usual heels?

I didn't have such problems when I wear high heels from ZARA.

Please kindly help me if you have such experience.

Highlt appreciated!! :P

I've been wearing Aldo for years... From stilettos when I worked for an office, and now as a freelancer, I still love their wedges (but recent seasons seem terrible in design. I wonder if they changed designers!)

I'm a EU 35 and find them to be pretty true to size. On the other hand, Zara shoes are too big for me. So maybe Aldo sizing is smaller in general compared to Zara.

I've been wearing Aldo for years... From stilettos when I worked for an office, and now as a freelancer, I still love their wedges (but recent seasons seem terrible in design. I wonder if they changed designers!)

I'm a EU 35 and find them to be pretty true to size. On the other hand, Zara shoes are too big for me. So maybe Aldo sizing is smaller in general compared to Zara.

Hello dragonette,
Thank for your comments. This is my first online purchase with ALDO after reading many fashion blogs. :cool: I think I will need to exchange this pair of shoes to a UK size 5. Size 5 would be a little bigger because I think UK size 4.5 will fit me the best. Too bad they dont have half sizes.

Hello dragonette,
Thank for your comments. This is my first online purchase with ALDO after reading many fashion blogs. :cool: I think I will need to exchange this pair of shoes to a UK size 5. Size 5 would be a little bigger because I think UK size 4.5 will fit me the best. Too bad they dont have half sizes.

I hope it works out! :smile:

I have this pair and I found it to be true to size, but this was 2.5 years ago. I actually had my clobber put a sole on it after I slipped in them. He thought I was crazy to do that for a pair of shoes that wasn't even made out leather. I thought so too, but I had a bunch of events at that time and didn't want to slip again because I was a noob. I've treated them like crap and they still look really good!