ALBERTA, Canada Meet in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ They did at Banff -- it was awesome - people were peeking in and wondering what kind of celebs were in there - hee hee. We also got champagne -- always a good thing on a Sunday morning lol.

SCAREDYCAT - tell your hubby you need to ge to get it out of your system ;)

I would love to go.

I think there is only one LV shop in Calgary though, at Holt Renfrew.

Anyways, help me please Addy, cause I do not own a LV bag.

(I have nothing to wear.)

But I am in for sure!

T

Any month works for me. If you need any help planning, Addy, let me know since for 5 days of the week I'm just 5 minutes away :smile:

Not sure if they'd close the door for us since it's attached to a Holt Renfrew and I think many people would be angry that it's closed...but we could make it an HR group shopping trip!

I had no idea Lisa is also the SM at Calgary! That's awesome!

oooh don't forget they have an Hermes next door to them as well now.

EXACTLY!!! :graucho:

I'm in for the meet up.

Karman, I think that if we make the meet up either early Saturday or Sunday mornings just before opening then they could delay opening the doors for an hour or so. Holt is pretty quiet during the early hours on weekends.

I would love to go.

I think there is only one LV shop in Calgary though, at Holt Renfrew.

Anyways, help me please Addy, cause I do not own a LV bag.

(I have nothing to wear.)

But I am in for sure!

T

One of our ladies who came last time didn't own any LV -- and she sure didn't look weird or out of place -- and none of the SA's treated her any different =)

--- If we are thinking as far as JULY I can't make it one of the weekends as I have a conference in NY:yahoo:

yes! i'm happy to hear this is happening in calgary, and this time i will for sure show up :smile: i do hope they can close the door for us tho, they did one time for opening celebration, so there's hope :smile:....or we can pick a time that's less busy for them..whatever works i'm all for it :smile:

Sounds like there is some interest... here are a few Sundays that may help if we are to ask for a store closure/special access:

May 23 (Victoria Day long weekend so Monday, May 24 is a stat)
July 4
July 11
July 18
July 25
Aug 1 (Civic long weekend so Monday, Aug 2 is a stat)
Aug 8
Aug 15
Aug 22

Status
Not open for further replies.