ALBERTA, Canada Meet in 2010?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  2. hi addy--aka ms party planner!

it always sounds like a great time- but i cant book that far in advance! (kids, DH, life...)
    but if im around- i'd love to come.....

3. DH & I will see if we can make it up there again!

4. hi Addy,
    I am not sure if you are still reading this thread or not, but if there is an Alta meet in 2010, I am probably up for it, as my family lives in Calgary area so i can kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak, and come out from bc for the meet and a family visit at the same time.

5. Woo! I live in Calgary =)

6. Yes - I would be in too =) Last year was bad financially but since I paid off all my credit cards I will have room to shop LOL -- I mean, I will save up until then ;)

I'll put this on my signature - so maybe more AB gals will see =)

7. Thanks for posting ladies! I changed the thread title and added the link in my siggy (thanks Nyria!).

I am in!

Any months in mind?

8. the only time I can't make it is end of April / beginning of May =)

9. I can't do June but pretty much any other month would work. i just need a few weeks advance notice to line it up with my family in Calgary. i will start saving my provincial sales tax free dollars for some Alberta shopping, as we will probably have that nasty combined HST here in BC by then!!!!!!!

10. ^^ Good point! Remeber, out of Alberta people, we have no sales tax here =)

11. WooHooo! A tPF meet in Calgary. Maybe have it in early July to coincide with Stampede?

12. What day of the week would it be? Just wondering as I can't do Saturdays unless it's in the evening.

13. ^^ well you'd have to travel from BC - so it's probably going to be a couple of days for you ;) Last time I think it was a Sunday -- but lots of them met on the saturday night for drinks =) They closed LV for us that time - so I think they would rather close it on a Sunday for a bit than a Saturday ;)

14. Thanks Nyria...I was thinking of flying out to Calgary (on points hehehe),
    Saturday night or Sunday works for me. I can use early Christmas shopping/visiting my girlfriend as an excuse..imagine all that tax savings i'll make...gosh, my DH would die if he finds out I'm considering this...he's been thinking of starting a Bags Anonymous society so I can get therapy!

15. wow. they would close LV store for us to shop privately??? wow!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.