alba wants people 2 see different side of her!

1. She hopes to show fans a different side of herself when she hosts the MTV Movie Awards this week. She wants people 2 see the funny side of her!:graucho: She intends 2 be funny @ that show, and will try 2 perform the Billy Crystal style....or something like that! Makes me wonder how's she'll look like @ that show!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

============================================================================================================

Source: absolutely.net

2. She never really struck me as a 'funny' person. Actually, she never really struck me as..anything because she can barely act as it is.

3. Good luck to her!:blink: I think she is very nice looking but lacks personality BIG TIME.

4. i'm not sure about her and acting funny. i just not into her as most people are.

5. :rolleyes: Perhaps she should stop making movies that showcase her midriff

6. she's gorgeous and i'm a huge fan...but she can't act. :P

7. She's pretty girl, I don't see her as a funny girl. I guess we will see..
    Sometime she doesn't seem very "approachable"..

8. she's in vancouver quite a bit.......and shes a very nasty b**** not very approchable.......

9. She doesn't strike me as a funny person but I wish her luck.

10. Have to agree on that one.

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. LOL.

She seems sweet though. Good luck on the being funny, I hope I dont get embarassed for her if I see the program.

13. [​IMG]

Wonder if her outfit triggered her to shop at Gap.

14. I sort of love that she shops at the Gap and wears Coach! I agree that she can't act, sort of seems like a *****, but she is so so gorgeous and totally wins me over by wearing Coach and saying *****y things in interviews

15. pretty girl but kinda boring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice